Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Anybody else sick?

Discussion in 'General' started by Senseii, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Yesterday I couldn't get out of my bed or eat anything. I usually never get sick. Today im feeling better tho but yesterday I couldn't even stand to look at a light due to my head feeling like its gonna explode. I was watching the news and they're saying it's the worst this year.

• Like Like x 1
  2. According to Google Trends everybody and their mother is sick with the flu right now

3. Dont get the shot that shits death son! is proven not to work.

4. I'm not...it just makes me more immune to the disease. I didn't even want to get shots a couple years ago but I had to in order to attend school. I never used to get sick before..

5. Nah haven't been sick in a year and a half

6. acutly you can opt out via religious beliefs in most schools:hello:

7. Everybody in my classes is sick...So far I feel fine. Let's see if I can make it out of this flu season untouched. :p
    I never was forced to get a shot in private school or public high school. I never did, either.

Hope you all feel better soon.

8. i'v had the chills and scratchy throat the past 2 days, shit sucks.

9. Technically, I've been sick since last year. But I am doing better now still have a bit of a cough but that's it.

10. Illuminati nigahhh

11. Yea, I've been really dizzy and out of it the past few days. Everyone at my school and work has been sick for months, so I'm surprised it took this long.

I got bitched at because i didn't get the flu shot, but fuck that.

The worst part is that I'm almost out of weed.

12. Fuckin.. EVERYONE i know got sick a couple weeks ago and i start downing airborne and vitamin C pills like candy and seemed to have escaped with a few days of congestion and thats it.

But like my whole family and everyone im living with right now was bed ridden for days.

SoCal btw

13. Wat u mean

14. Yeah im doing better by eating alot of fruits such as oranges..also drinking alot of tea with lemon. I'm not a fan of medication except the herb :)

15. DO NOT TAKE SHOTS!

Refuse them. The negative effects of shots outweigh the positive.

16. Well if I had only knew that at the time but still I dont Think they would take me serious due to me being the best behaved kid in school ;)

17. Just barely getting over a terrible virus I caught while on vacation... caused severe diarrea non-stop for 3 days straight. Pepto Bismol wasn't even effective. I was coughing up green shit, fever, chills, dizziness, lost my voice, sore throat, etc. It's been over a week still not fully better. I hadn't gotten sick in 7 years had a great streak going.

18. Have had the flu for the last week and a half, still no sign of letting up.

Ps don't smoke weed with sick people. That's how I caught it. Broke my streak too, before this I hadn't been sick in a good 2 years

19. I got sick a week later of just getting over being sick. It sucked pretty bad.

20. Ive been sick for the past two weeks since i went to a rave the week of new years. shit sucks!! Im eating right, taking mad immunity supplements and getting rest. Cant wait til theres a day i wake up without a sore throat.

before this i almost never got sick, wash my hands all the time