Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody else self-manicure their buds?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tree Of Life, Jun 25, 2013.

1. I find that when I pick up some leafy buds the bowls taste a little harsh-er. Sometimes I trim the buds myself and afterwards they're always a lot smoother on the throat. Am I the only one who does this? :smoking:

2. No, I do it too. I know what you mean. Glad you posted i thought i was the only one.

3. i hate it when people dont trim the buds right

4. If the leaves are coated in trichomes, then i'll smoke it. But most are not.

5. yeah i mean if they frosty no prob but if they just leafy then nah

6. I grabbed a half oz the other day and it was just so leafy I couldn't not. Went through the bag and picked off .8g of leaves, but I'll use them in edibles or whatever with AVB... It was actually really relaxing :smoking: