Anybody else on here live in GA

Discussion in 'General' started by Rung, Dec 26, 2010.

1. just wondering how many of my fellow gerogians were on here

if any of ya'll in the powder springs/ austell/ mariieta/ smyrna area especially let me know
    ........ i need more friends.

sad i know but its true. i got like, 3 friends who smoke and they all moved away so now its just me.....

2. Go out and make friends. Go to a bar or club or something, bro..

3. dude, i totally cant yet! i just turned fucking twenty and where i live if you want to get into club or bar that DOESN'T suck ass ( i.e. one that serves alcohol) then you gotta be twenty one!

plus im trying to make stoner friends, and people are less likely to respond if you walk up to them and say " scuz me miss/sir, i was wondering if you would like to smoke a bowl with me sometimes?"

i mean get real, man. look i know im new here but that level of stupidity just amazes me, any logical person would look at my original post an go " hmm, maybe by the VERY WORDS HE SAID, he is looking for people to burn with."

plus why would i go to a bar? or a club? they play crappy music and the people at them smell bad.

and its not like im looking to pick up girls ( not that anyone here would know this , so dont feel bad about this one) but im happily married.

sorry about that, tired, needed to rant and rave a little.

4. You're still way better off finding people to smoke with in real life instead of asking on a forum. You can always pick out the people who are chill with smoking. And you're twenty and married? Jeez lol.

5. sorry bout that man, been a long day.

and here where i live there is like noone around except a handfull of people that i know smoke and they all
    a: are moochers and nobody likes them
    b: think that they are too old to smoke with me
    or
    c: never have weed or want to smoke it when i can get a hold of them.

and yes i am twenty and married. but its not like i rushed into it, we knew each other since kindergarten and dated for five years before we got married.