Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody else notice that their joints let off sparks?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by xCeeTee, Jan 18, 2014.

1. I always notice that once I've lit a doobie it lets of sparks? I just put out the roach in an ash tray and it even sparked then, I'm wondering if anybody else has noticed this with their doobies?

2. Yes, sometimes I have this when I smoke the pipe. Then when I hit the sparks come flying off. I like it.

3. Had it happen a few times.

Always assumed it was foreign particulate getting lit by the flames. I think the paper actually sparks a bit, too.

4. Yeah it's pretty common and is usually just a bit of nutrients igniting, nothing to worry about.

5. Whoa burning nutrients man... :smoke:

6. [quote name="xCeeTee" post="19364343" timestamp="1390074896"]I always notice that once I've lit a doobie it lets of sparks? I just put out the roach in an ash tray and it even sparked then, I'm wondering if anybody else has noticed this with their doobies?[/quote]That's not a,good thing bro.It could be nutes but is probably insecticide residue. Try to find a better hookup.Mj

7. I did think that but then today I noticed it with my rollup cigarettes, and I usually roll with the 'warning papers' for a joke every now and then, I rolled with this golden one earlier, and every little spark caused the half-burnt paper to flame for about a second, so I'm guessing it's the paper, I need some more RAWs