Anybody else notice that 75% of Marines are douchebags?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MosDef, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Now that I think about it, I think 75% of people in general are douche bags. :eek:

2. Yeah. You must be a military mastermind:rolleyes:

3. One of my best friend's a Marine. Not a douche at all.

Sure, he can act like it sometimes but who doesn't?

4. its their job.... can you a marine going like hello insurgent please drop your rocket launcher so we can talk and have a nice beer

5. So because their jobs require them to be aggressive for safety that means they have to be dicks and think they're better than everyone when they're in public? Too many public servants ride a high horse and it's fucking pathetic.

6. On the contrary to that my freind. You claim that most MARINES sign up because it is best for them at the time, not for whats best for the country. Let me educate you a little bit on Marines. I participate in the Delayed Entry Program. Its a program that MOST marines join before they go to BOOT CAMP. THis program is twice a week after school is out. Basically its class for future aspiring Marines. And believe me, they hammer the facts in your brain that Marines are the first to fight, last to leave. They give you the full report of what your getting into. They explain we are a brother-hood, fighting for the protection of our country. Marines are very patriotic because they fought for our military.

Furthermore it is perfectaly understandable that you do not respect the men and women of the military. But as a citizen of the united states, do you think it is tolerable to refer to the majority of Marines ( One of the most elite military groups IN THE WORLD along with the Spetznaz, Green Berets, Israeli Amry) as DOUCHEBAGS? It may appear to be a DOUCHEBAG mentality to a citizen, because they do not understand the mentality a marine must have. Marines are trained to be mentally strong. ITs not a "douchebag" mentality, it's a job that must be taken seriously. Its a job that protects our nation. Its a job in which there are all the morals a man needs: Honor, Courage, Commintment,. You will never understand the Marines. Maybe you should ask yourself why a Marine and his rifle is the most deadly weapon in war. Maybe you should ask yourself why 1 marine can take out 7 taliban members in a gunfight.

You are ignorant for claiming the MAJORITY of recruits dont join for NOBLE REASONS. Its actually on the contrary. If only you went to one of our after school functions. Damn you would get a thorough edu-fuck-incation.

7. I got to talk with my friends friend that got back from the millitary, big fucking mistake. At first I said I was a pacifist and murder isn't the solution to every fucking problem and we got idiots on our side too, there are marines taking pictures next to dead arabs as "trophies" to which he responded "Fuck the arabs, there are no innocent ones among them. I only look at them through me ACOG scope, I'd take my pants down and shit on their dead bodies if they would let me."

8. :laughing:

And yes, I am a vet

9. Protects your nation from what? If all the U.S. army would go down nothing would change... Except some people wouldn't have their countries invaded and oil stolen.

10. Protect our nation by keeping the terrorist scattered, and not allowin them time to plot more devastating attacks.

11. You must be a foreigner. -_-

12. awesome....

Yes i am for war. ^^

13. :hello: +rep

14. Who is then? The Marines must be the most elite in our military right?

Im just glad you didnt say protecting our freedom

15. #115 tke.burn, Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2010
    I'm pretty sure Marines are brainwashed to believe they are a step above civilians. Therefore they look down on them. This fella I worked with was a Marine and he told me the way they got 'trained'.

16. You must be a douche yourself then.

17. ......this n!gga serious?

18. Name calling is not tolerated

Slinger

19. I see it this way.........Freedom is only free for those who did not pay for it some way. I do not think most people of this age are aware of how close a Japanese invasion on the continental U.S. came. I do not think they are familiar with what the resounding nature of the world freedom means. Marines are trained in a particular manner because they have a particular job. To kill. Period. They are not the U.S.Army. They are not an occupational force. They are first-strike, and then go back and dig the army of of it's problem, then re-attack. The men who do this move at a lightening-like speed. Far faster than any other military force that this planet has seen to this point. They are trained to follow voice and silent commands even in the worst conditions of combat. They are trained to remove any emotion from themselves when they kill and when their friends are killed as well. People must understand that when you shape a person this way in order to perform a task that is needed by society, they have no others to blame for the behavior that follows. U.S. society, because it is weak and needs a protector, created the Marines. The need for protection existed enough that options were weighed and decisions were made. The force was created out of necessity to protect the weak who can not protect themselves. IF you have posted a negative coment about the Marine Corps here and have not defended the U.S., you are the weak that is being protected. There is no ther way to look at it. If you are not protecting yourself, someone is protecting you. You have no place to critisize other than the place of a true coward.

20. Yes. That is the only logical conclusion. I am a douche. I mean how else could I think military men are normal?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.