Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody Else Not Have Enough Money To Smoke How Much You Want Too?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Drugs Bunny, Feb 4, 2013.

1. I just left college and havn't got a job yet. I'll be on job seekers allowance soon which isn't good I know (in contrast my families paid £80k+ in inheritence tax and owe another £150k on £30k/year payments, it's on a property business that is no longer profitable due to these bills..) So I don't feel bad about it!

But basically I haven't got a job, i'm not getting finaincial support from being in education and I my family doesn't have much money due to what I wrote above. Until I can find a job I have to make do with what I can buy, often it isn't enough and it does take from the smoking experience and it sucks when you want to toke but haven't got the funds :(

2. it's even worse when you have the money but no connect

3. Just buy a quarter pound, and get stoned off your ass when you finally get going.

4. Have you considered growing for personal?

5. Shit happens bro... its life

6. I'm out of a job for a few months since my area relies on tourists and it's out of season now. I'm pretty broke and need bud -____-

7. I would recommend going to your local McDonalds and picking up an application!

8. Having no money sucks if you're a daily toker

9. I work but not enough to be able to supply the amount that i want. But then again if i worked any more i wouldn't have time to be as high as i want because i don't work high so i think my situation is at an impass :p

10. one word to fix your problem

grow

11. eh if one were to get an entire QP for personal use theyd get sick of the strain less than half way through.

12. Dude grow and sell.you get to keep the weed you want and you make a little extra.