Anybody else more interested in a relationship than sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Smoked All Dat, May 7, 2010.

1. Personally, I am more interested in a relationship. Theres a girl in my class who I almost feel like I am falling in love with .. which is crazy. I knew this girl for the longest time and I have even told her how I feel but she won't return these feelings. She's hot. I know this, but I am more interested in being able to confide in her and being able to kiss her and make all my problems go away. I'm not even interested in sex, I just like to have a person there with me through it all.. you know?

Im also questioning my sexuality so that may be it.

Anybody else like me?

2. AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA!
    No but seriously I did the highschool thing where all I was into was the sex
    now I feel I'm mature enough to really handle a relationship, so yes I'm now more interested in the relationship

3. Noo just get it in.

4. I kind of feel the same way, really. I'm a gay man, so I know that's rare. But I'd rather have someone to come home to and talk to about all the shit going on rather than someone to just fuck around with.

As for you questioning your sexuality, do you think the best thing is to try to get in a relationship with someone? I mean, you obviously know how you feel and know what's right. Just be careful not to hurt the girl if you happen to figure out you want the hot dog instead of the bun.

Good luck man :)

5. i didn't know that the drug culture had many gay people in it. I thought a lot of the dealers and stuff are from poor areas and tend to be homophobic. I hope that the assholes didn't keep you down man keep smoking the dank:smoke:.

6. :p. Well I mean.. Im not interested in a relationship with a man, that would be.. i dunno. Just strange. Just some times Im turned on by some guys. But Im turned on by alot of girls. It's like different feelings. If I see a really hot girls in like short-shorts its like DAMNNNNN, but nothing really happens in the pants area. A little. Not much though.

7. yea i've always been happy just having someone there with me. sex wasn't a big part of it for me.

8. :rolleyes:

9. Well yeah, or else i'd be buying them hookers every friday night and possibly saturday