Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody else like this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by WizardInBlack, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Anyone else really good at keeping their shit together when baked? I'm not trying to brag or anything, it's just the way she goes. Like it's gotten to the point where my friends can't even tell when i'm stoned or not and i can have a little fun messing with people. It's not like i have a sky-high tolerance or anything either, i just feel that weed doesn't change the way i act towards people. Most people i know act a fool when they're high, and i was just curious about what other blades that are also good at handling their shit had to say about this.

2. it's called tolerance, you get it when you smoke weed. I do all my normal stuff high, and work, and drive, and stuff. it's just weed not like meth or crack lol

3. I feel like when you smoke often/for a long time you get used to being high and just handle it better even if you don't have a tolerance. Do these other people smoke as often as you?

4. Yeah, I mean my friends would PROBABLY be able to tell, but I know my parents or anyone who isn't supposed to know can't. I call it being presentable. I'm pretty good at it, I think. It's worked out so far, anyway.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk...because I'm stuck in a fucking hospital without a laptop. And no, I'm not the one in the hospital. Lol.

5. My mom can always tell. That's it though.

6. Ever since day 1 I could get away with being high and not looking or acting like it. First time I was caught by my parents but that was only because they smelled the weed lingering in my room lol.
    I'm always paranoid that I act out when I'm stoned. Even though my friends tell me I act or look no different. I don't get the bloodshot eyes or anything... Unless I smoke a joint. Which thankfully I never really do. Once I carried a casual 20 minute conversation with a cop just baked off my ass. I was nervous as hell but I pulled it off haha  :bongin:  

7. I can handle my herb. Tolerance or no tolerance. It's called being an adult ,and not an immature child who only wants everyone around them to see how "fucked up" they are.

8. yea i have pretty good self control. thats what its all about! still hate talkin to my parents baked :hippie:

9. I think, as well, some people naturally get less redder eyes than others. Mine used to be shocking and still are on occasion but usually now they just get glassy

But yea smoking for a while will do that to ya, at times I was smoking so much that being sober felt strange.