Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody else like super joints or blunts?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SuperSaiyanStoner, Jan 14, 2014.

1. I went through a phase in my times of toking that me and 2 other friends would smoke huge blunts and joints and just get retarded. Anybody else? He's a 1 OZ blunt of Jack Frost me and some buds did. Burned a good 2 hours :0Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  2. Agh, looks nice mustve smoked good too but i personally cant look at a blunt without thinking. "I dont want all that bullshit in my body". Ha
    But Jack Frost is some good shit.
    Was my old UN :)
    JackxFrost

• Like Like x 2
  3. And is your pic from DBZ abridged?
    4Star or something?

4. Yeah high school best friend came out from school, we rolled the fattest double xl blunts.. About three times.. 2g.-2.5 g each of premium Cali bud.. Was recked about half way.. Takes like 20 mins to smoke. Felt like a rapper .. :))) awesome times

• Like Like x 3
  5. [quote name="VapeLifeAlex" post="19339211" timestamp="1389723962"]Agh, looks nice mustve smoked good too but i personally cant look at a blunt without thinking. "I dont want all that bullshit in my body". HaBut Jack Frost is some good shit.Was my old UN :)JackxFrost[/quote]
    ya my throat felt like death after this, I don't even smoke that many blunts anymore try to stay away from them. And the picture is from Dragonball P lol. It's some spoof from YouTube look it up while you're stoned effing funny :lol: Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. they dont call it high school for nothin.......  :bongin:  :bongin:

• Like Like x 1
  7. I had great times in HS wish I could go back...only someone's lol Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. [quote name="blunts420days" post="19339318" timestamp="1389725279"]they dont call it high school for nothin....... :bongin: :bongin:[/quote]I'm in college .. Was friend from high school and neighbor we always roll up.. He came back to visit us cuz college and I'm in college.. We rolled up alot.. About. $300 in a week among the two of us.. I dgaf cuz i was helping his family move ...so I made money and he's only here for a week so make the most out of it.I'm in college.

• Like Like x 2
  9. [quote name="SuperSaiyanStoner" post="19339332" timestamp="1389725414"]I had great times in HS wish I could go back...only someone's lol Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]been out of high school almost 4 years .. How bout u

• Like Like x 1
  10. [quote name="h2xhardcore" post="19339337" timestamp="1389725449"]been out of high school almost 4 years .. How bout u[/quote] graduating class of 2012, Just been working and blazeing since lolSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I didnt say you were i thought you meant like " back in highschool we used to........" thats what i thought you meant lmao

12. yeee a fat blunt is called a chopper. BURN EM. backwoods....

13. [quote name="ChiefOne" post="19339379" timestamp="1389725795"]yeee a fat blunt is called a chopper. BURN EM. backwoods....[/quote] how are the honey ones? Friend likes it and I wanna give it a try lolSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. [quote name="SuperSaiyanStoner" post="19339406" timestamp="1389726013"]how are the honey ones? Friend likes it and I wanna give it a try lolSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]if you can roll em and have enough weed, honey is the way to go

• Like Like x 1
  15. [quote name="SuperSaiyanStoner" post="19339332" timestamp="1389725414"]I had great times in HS wish I could go back...only someone's lol Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]been out of high school almost 4 years .. How bout u

16. Damn that is a horse dick sized blunt!

• Like Like x 3
  17. so much wasted weed  :cry:. my oz only last me like 15-20 days but still. 2 hours for 200+ dollars worth of weed. comn mannnn im a black guy and i dont even like normal sized blunts.

• Like Like x 1
  18. [quote name="MochaBearHigh" post="19339815" timestamp="1389730345"]so much wasted weed :cry:. my oz only last me like 15-20 days but still. 2 hours for 200+ dollars worth of weed. comn mannnn im a black guy and i dont even like normal sized blunts.[/quote] the pros of growing...B)Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. haha well then nvm. but out of respect for those that buy, thats so many bong rips/vape packs that will never be enjoyed

20. [quote name="MochaBearHigh" post="19339924" timestamp="1389731310"]haha well then nvm. but out of respect for those that buy, thats so many bong rips/vape packs that will never be enjoyed[/quote] lol trust me I know what you mean, oz blunt isn't my normal thing that was uh for new years or some poo I don't remember.. usually stick to my raws pipe and vape. Just depends what I'm doing and whereSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app