Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody else just feel that?!?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by breakdanzer, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Either I am high of some dank as shit right now, or a earthquake just hit me... Anybody else felt that shit? I threw my blunt on the ground and ran into my bathroom

2. Nothing near chicago, but hope everything in the North East is ok.

3. Hell yeah bro.

4. Felt it strongly in northern NJ.

5. It was a 5.9 magnitude earthquake that hit central Virginia a few minutes ago.

6. I'm in NC but it wasn't too bad here

7. Apparently people in my town felt it but I didn't.

8. theres already a big thread of this in general thread, and its all over news now bro

9. jesus was there really just an earthquake? my whole damn house was shaking and Knocked My fukcing bong of the table :mad:

10. Yea I felt it in MD

11. new york city felt it too lol shit people in canada felt it(wtf)

12. Shitty man... Glad my bong survived the lil shake we got here in NC, or I woulda had to go kick that fault lines ass :p

13. earthquake east coast, around boston new york
    /thread

14. Yeah Dude! I'm in PA that shit was crazy

15. I lol'd at "I threw my blunt on the ground and ran"

This is the first I've heard of this earthquake though...

16. duuuuuuuuuuude I live next to virginia! i felt it huge man!...i thought my house was haunted or somthin everything started moving haaaa im high shit tripped me out!!!!!!!

17. I lol'd.

I felt a slight shake laying on my couch, nothing too crazy. But it was there.

18. We felt it the worst here in VA

19. I saw it on sports center.