Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody else have parents who don't want them smoking at all?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aperson1234567890, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Hey, so I'm of legal age however, since I'm still going through school, I still live with my parents.

I was just wondering if anybody else has parents like mine.

Everytime that they caught me smoking, my mom would give me a long speech about how it can turn me into a loser, make me unsuccessful, addicted etc... then they threaten to take the keys to my car (they did buy it, so I can understand).

I know for a fact that both my parents smoked cigarettes for many years and my mom did smoke weed...

Anyone else in a similar situatuo haha?

2. Your parents are right for the most part.
    Smoking weed in itself is mostly harmless and can be helpful.
    But there are a lot of loser stoners on this planet, who can influence you into making dumb decisions in life. (Dont let rhe sucseasful stoners on YouTube fool you, they had goals)

My GF and I are having a child soon and we discussed this, both of us smoking weed when we were young.

Luckily we both worked hard for our career and agreed that it would of been easier if we started a little later (once we had a goal and set it).

3. Yeah, I know many stoners who you could consider as losers. But my usage is fairly minimal. I get decent grades in school and I'm usually the responsible person in my group of friends.

Anyways haha

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have a hard time imagining my folks being ok with me smoking (But I don't live at home so I'm pretty much in the clear).
    I know for a fact that my mother's done worse though, and my dad used to grow.