Anybody Else Have An Uneasy Feeling About America Right Now?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BP to the DP, Jun 7, 2013.

1. #101 chitownsmokeup, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013

2. God bless America

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. the illuminati is very real.they are called other things as well but illumimati is a simple term.people need to do there research our government is not what you think it is.

4. You tube john Todd every one

5. If you are going to spout off about the illuminati at least throw in some evidence..oh wait, there is none

6. I just did like I said you tube john Todd todd he explained it all he was part of the occult once.the sad thing is there is no proof the Illuminati don't exist .

The two of you seem to think I am a media consuming, braindead, statistic. First off I do not buy into any news program and take everything as fact; however, because I am educated I can critically analyze and deduct a basic idea of what is happening around the world based off different interpretations of the same story. I take no single news story for granted, I use my head and simply look for things like a bias, media framing, and all of that stuff.

And you don't know what I think about the government so don't try and say "our government is not what you think it is" to me without knowing anything about my personal beliefs.

Anyways it is asinine to spit out the old illuminati theory without presenting me without any factual evidence. I DO think that the United States is in trouble and is on the verge of some kind of major change; however I am unable to believe that it is the result of a secret orginization.

Do you know who our real enemies are? It is the CEO's that earn 3,000 times that of their employees, it is the congressmen and other govt officials that support these CEO's, it is the people who disregard human rights in favor of the almighty dollar, it is the citizens who sit back and complain without doing a god damn thing about it, it is the people who use religion as an excuse to justify inequality, it is the people who would rather blame things like the illumaniti then their own failure to obtain a voice in the 'democracy'.

Stop blaming outside forces and instead make your voice heard!!!! Don't sit there and let forces take power and then say that you were right afterwards; get off you asses and email congressmen (respectfully or you will get ignored), stand up and create the United States you want to see. We are the citizens, we have a voice. USE IT!

8. Fluoride in the water, Chem trails stretching threw the skies,POLLUTION,cleaner fuel sources being bought out and scrapped  Hormones and GMO's in all we eat, WARs on everything alive,attacking the cannabis community , more than 1billion in hunger around the world, and people care more about whats on tv,movies , or who sports team is the best. NOooo an un easy feeling about america-> come on-> its all fairytales and fairy dust........

9. Something those before you should have thought of before going to the voting booth and polling in their opinions on a subject no one really knew dick about.

This country was voted to its current position by a population that is educated by a failing education system, what do you expect when you send millions to the polls without any sensible clue of what their decisions then would do now.  Your voting system in the states is a very powerful but widely unused system, it would make sense to instead of watching it spiral out of control to try and bring it back to its feet.

Then again, you all pretty much fucked all that shit up awhile ago so it might just be one of those "Brace for impact!" situations now. :cool:

10. Im so fucking happy I live in Canada haha.

Its kinda hard when the ones who are voted in end up not keeping there word. Meaning the lie there way into office.And im sure the people would not vote for pollution, war,famine, or any other b.s. (bad science) move towards the degrading of our everything. Kinda feels like the wealthiest people on earth are tryiing to rid the poorest earthlings to make space for there own

12. Most people don't realize that people like 2pac an Michel Jackson were trying to warn us.you tube user Holley wood she used to mange some big artist.she knows how the game works an explains how we are being brain washed an manipulated into shit.there are lots of famous people speaking out on what's really going on.

Stop voting the rich in.

Every term it is the same, rich guy versus rich guy and that other guy...You all are so focused on the rich competition that you completely neglect the other guy.  Ron Paul is a great example, had he been elected this country would probably be headed up at this point in time; sure he is fuckin' crazy, but so far your country's definition of normal hasn't been working out so well.  His economical plan was solid, it would have recirculated wealth back into our struggling economy and we would have never paid for lavish vacations for the wealthy bank owners.

But no, you all headed to the booth with only commercials in your mind's.  The voting system in this country is comparable to weighing on the variety of Happy Meals offered at McDonald's, flashy and fast.

I dont vote for nor do i go to mc donalds. Its all b.s.

15. Your understanding of politics (and relative wealth) is so fucked lmao. 

Yeah, whoever wants to be president just raises their hand and then we all look at their bank accounts and decide. Money doesn't have anything to do with becoming the candidate in the first place, or in getting the congressional spot that even put you on the radar to be a presidential nominee, or in getting whatever local government spot you had to be on the radar in the congressional elections, etc. Nothing at all...

There is no "other guy." Don't be silly.  

And yours is damn near nonexistent.

I need not reply with more.

17. By other guy he was referring to 3rd party candidates such as Gary Johnson or Ron Paul. The ones that are fighting like fucking crazy for a spot in the government and getting destroyed by the demorcrat/republican domination we have in this country.

18. Yeah, I know. 

Ron Paul's total net worth is $2.4 to $5.4 million, and Gary Johnson owns one of the largest construction firms in the Southwest.

Even if we are to call these real candidates (which is turning a blind eye to the reality of the two-party duopoly,) these are definitely not "other guys."

19. Running for president can be very expensive, that's why the average Joe doesn't do it.

20. Exactly!