Anybody Else Have An Uneasy Feeling About America Right Now?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BP to the DP, Jun 7, 2013.

1. I have A uneasy feeling about everything right now. I'm not sure if I'm paranoid or what, but I feel like we as a species aren't going to be around much longer without drastic change and what's worse is nobody seems to care because their all to concerned about the next Justin beiber cd or the latest Kim kardashin news that they don't see the path of destruction were heading towards.... Or maybe I'm just stoned and over thinking everything

2. *An Uneasy feeling, U is a vowel

3. Something is always about to go down anywhere at anytime....

4. Really lol? your gonna correct my grammar on a marijuana based forum? :confused_2:  Most of the time I post here i'm to high to even remember what I'm talking about in the first place, never mind proper grammer lol   :smoking:

5. You capitalized "A", as if you were correcting the title, so yes I corrected your grammar. :bongin:

6. #86 Cruizer, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013
    **An uneasy feeling, U is a vowel.

You're welcome. :)

7. eye hav uneazy feelins

8. The only difference is the greater availability of information...and of course what you chose to focus on

There have always, and will always be problems in the US, and the world.  When was the US great, and problem free, at least after the "British colonists" invaded?

9. Wtf have you been told or believing? This is exactly what I'm talkin about right here. People believe everything they hear on the media, by making bullshit fiction scare tactics the truth. Russia NOR South Korea is gonna nuke the US, it's not gonna happen. Russia knows, China knows, South Korea knows, etc that if they nuke the US the US will launch they're missiles and incarcerate he whole world and end it. So na, it's not gonna happen anytime soon.

10. Sig worthy right there ^^^ would have repped you if it was still avaible, but a like is just as good i guess

11. i honestly think that there is a revolution coming here soon, when, i don't know...but its clear a majority of the population is starting to get really tired of all our governments bullshit....i also believe Russia would help arm us(the normal citizen), as they don't have a problem with us, but they do with our government

12. http://worldtruth.tv/russia-warns-obama-global-war-over-bee-apocalypse-coming-very-soon/

http://www.naturalnews.com/040604_GMO_contamination_wheat_South_Korea.html#ixzz2V9aPr1e7

13. I agree man you can feel it in the air people are getting fed up.its seems like Russia just flat out hates Obama an have no beef with us citizens.

14. you do realize that the main stream media could care less about this fox CNN there mostly propaganda.they try to keep rhing hush hush so people feel Safe.

15. #96 aPersonUponaHill, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2013

Just another day for humanity, I mean the mostly inhuman (in thought and action) animals who inhabit this planet, sadly.

16. Yea whatever... I could honesty give a fuck tho.. I can't wait for shit to hit the fan maybe people would open they're eyes and realize were controlled by the Illuminati. 

17. #98 atonsphere420, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
    Its hard to wake people up that are dumbed down its like talking to a wall.the media is good at controlling people with out them even know it .all they need is a false flag an the words gun an kids an people freak out an panic an eat it up like Mc Donalds.

18. Yes, a bit more than usual.  I'm interested to see where this NSA shit goes

19. The illuminati.............. :laughing:

I believe that the US is in trouble and is totally destroying itself from the inside out. However, saying that it is the illuminati responsible is asinine! Of all the conspiricy theories that one is the most over-publicized of them all, and honestly it is Hollywood that is to blame for it. Thanks to Angels & Demons people started to look into that shit and draw false conclusions. You should read up on things before being so quick to blame an orginization that may not have ever existed.