Anybody Else Have An Uneasy Feeling About America Right Now?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BP to the DP, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Dude or dudette, chill man. Haha. Don't get so worked up. You seem mad when its just a discussion. Read the title of the thread and tell me where 9/11 and the royal F-Up the CIA did with warnings from Russia who following the brothers every move doesn't relate to an uneasy feeling in the world. I guess I just would like total transparency (I know I'm asking too much) when it comes to our privacy.

OT- Wasn't it crazy to find out that it was a Hollywood (small time) actress that sent ricin out to Obama. I was like WTF? That chick is from The Walking Dead & The Vampire Diaries. Too Strange. :)

Edited- words without hearing them may come off differently on the Internet. When I read this back it kind of sounded a bit rude and that's not what I'm trying to do. I'm very calm at discussions and love to learn from others as I have in this thread. Please do not read it thinking I'm being rude, I'm nicely medicated and just looking for some discussion on here.
    </blockquote>Not mad or anythjng just curious haha. I thought you were relating those events to the phone scandal, my bad.
    Sent from my Samsung GS4 SCH-I545

2. like omg guizz who even needs a assault style military style innocent baby cop killing heat seeking assault automatic rifle. lets juss make a rule that says evvvveryone gets the same little handgun that will solve everything

Lol those type of people still exist...thats so cute. As long as the scary black metal rifles that go BANG BANG BANG really fast are out of the hands of law abiding citizens we can all feel safe in the warm arms of the local police force/feds.

No need to worry guys, those classless anti gun dolts danced around the graves of the dead newton kids for weeks trying to disarm the law abiding citizens of america and they got jack shit.

The smart people have the means to defend themselves from the dangers of this world. The rest can just lube up and hope for the best.

3. #63 Pot Toker, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2013
    See, there you go. People get so worked up and jump to conclusions before they have all the info. People were saying it was another terrier 'attack' in line with the Boston bombings, referring to the ricin package. when it was just some crazy girl, probably fed up with something. People read too much into things sometimes I think, sometimes the simplest explanation really is the correct one.

Edit: in response to the above post, yeah, its never good when a military outnumbers the common people in size and armament. If police/military had more advanced weaponry available than civilians, who say have antiquated, single action weapons, theoretically nothing is stopping the governments from controlling the people through violence. Its happened before...

4. Its not only America its all over. People are fucking stupid man. 

5. or it could be the opposite. US military goes with the government against the people.

6. Dude their was just another random shooting in Santa Monica today, 6 people got killed and it was another random shooting, why is this happening like every other month now? Shootings, bombings...idk anymore

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

It has always happened, every month, every day, since the beginning of time. We're just hyperconnected now, so we hear about everything.

The media also really drums up these things nowadays. Eerie music, alarmed voices, reverent tones. It's all a big show. These events increase their ratings, and their ratings are directly tied to their revenue. They have a vested interest in pushing all of this shit to the max.

The world has always been fucked up, for as long as the human race has existed. That will never change. At the end of the day, we're still animals and we act accordingly. Some of us just do a lot better hiding our animal natures than others do.

8. I agree with your post fully.

This^^^^ I remember when this really became popular with CNN and the 1st war in Iraq. James Earl Jones had THE perfect voice ever for news casting. The music and the night vision of the shock & awe explosions and tracer rounds being fired back at them.

9.  If our infrastructure collapses within my lifetime, I'm prepared.

Database of survival skills, edible fungi and plants, water-finding skills, and other valuable information all in my brain.

Bring it!

10. #70 tommy toke alot, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2013
    I feel a revolution coming about this country. Its up to the people to unveil the men behind the curtan for what they are and always have been. All the lies, all the corruption, all the greed, all the acts of terror imposed upon the people in order to manipulate the pubilic opinion in order to further the agenda of the of the real owners of this nation. I have seen enough terroristic events that push the idea that war is nessisary when it is obvious (but unfortuatly not well known) that only reason for these wars is to put green into the pockets of the few who own your ass. I have seen enough terroristic events that lead to people having their rights and civil liberties being stripped away Slowy and silently. (Monsanto protection act, federal reserve act) it is a shame that people have not opened their eyes to the real world around them. But hopefully soon people will cease to live in the world that was bulit for them.

Please educate yourselves. Don't trust the media to portray truth. (Cnn, fox, etc.) They own these. They control what you see what you hear. Always question. Don't be so naive.
    It is time for for all this to come to an end. Whether it be peaceful protest. Or inevitably war. A revolution is among us.

11. I've had an uneasy feeling about america since the war on terror started. Now they can indefinitely detain you, kill citizens with drones, watch your phone and internet use. I mean it's just getting worse and worse now they're trying to regulate the internet and take guns away. Just one more step towards censorship and a police state.

12. I have an uneasy feeling but I'm pretty sure its the greasy burrito I just ate.

13. I've learned to go about my day and deal with it, but honestly you can just feel evil smirking all around, even people that are "asleep" are acting really dumb.

14. This ^

Sent from my ADR6300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I agree with one thing he said...

We're going to have some problems.

Sent from my Samsung GS4 SCH-I545

16. You should look up Charles Panzram, that dude is crazy evil. But really shows the horror of America, even in the past.

17. I remember Obama ran off the fear and paranoia Americans had in 07'. Fear that the Bush regime was going to start invading our privacy and slowly we would start losing our freedom. That fear and anger that Bush had done to corrupt the minds of people caught up in the left/right paradigm was the pathway for Obama's slick snake oil platform to elevate the far left into a position of power in which they could build onto and perform the necessary deeds (false flags and gun running scandals). 

The republican voices in the media are afraid to come all the way and admit what is really going on. They will say in their own way what a dangerous regime these libtards in the whitehouse are, but because of the left/rightparadigm we kind of expect them to say bad things. Kind of like the boy who cried wolf effect. 

It feels though the powers to be are upset with the way Obama is handling himself. His absurd salesman deceptive technique is wearing thing and a lot of America is waking up to it. There will always be the libtards out there that are either stupid, or have their heads in the sand, but I think the majority of everyone that was kind of "on the fence" have woken up. 

18. Imagine the feeling the dinosaurs had when they saw that huge rock of fire hurdling towards earth, or that feeling when the earth throws itself into an ice age but ya a couple of deaths is just as bad.

19. I have an uneasy feeling that every other nation on the planet wants to get back at the USA somehow.