Anybody else ever Dutch Oven themselves?

Discussion in 'General' started by The Crunge, Aug 6, 2012.

1. After eating some potent mexican food, and a night of volatile farts, do you ever crawl in bed, fart, and sick your head under the blankets and take a whiff?

I hope I'm not the only one. Everyone can stand their own brand...

2. Shit yeah!
    I love my farts hahahaa

3. Fuck yeah I like the farts that hurt a lil & that make you question whether your asshole is actually on fire or not

4. Not on purpose. But I fold the blankets under my feet so once i farted and readjusted so all the farty air blew straight up my nose. Not fun

5. However I feel like this thread is appropriate to say that I'm wearing shorts right now. And, i can smell by balls. I think I'm gonna go take a shower.

6. Holy shit this one smells like Teriyaki Beef Jerky.

7. Hahaha guilty as charged

8. If you can smell your own balls. Take a damn shower lol.

And yes.

9. I've never done it to myself , But sometimes ill jump out of bed and hold my gf under the covers if i rip a mean one, Or jump in my sons bed and rip one.

10. Fuck yeah! One of my guilty pleasures

11. [quote name='"InitialToke93"']I've never done it to myself , But sometimes ill jump out of bed and hold my gf under the covers if i rip a mean one, Or jump in my sons bed and rip one.[/quote]

Damn haha

12. My little brothers obsessed with smelling armpits.

13. This is gross.

But yes.

14. Not only on myself. :D

Duth oven'd the girlfriend a few times but thats productive. Just let out a silent one then pull the covers over her head. Hopefully she doesn't take fart smells too serious.