Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anybody else do this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by -lickRick, Aug 7, 2010.

1. I've been smoking up for 9 years and as far as I can remember I have recorded every bowl, joint. blunt etc

Pipe bowl loads: 2312 ( 2 thousand 3 hundred and 12 )

Bong bowls: 19 ( not a big fan of the bong I prefer pipes )

Joints 381

Blunts: 27

Vape: 0

and thats pretty much it there was one night I got so drunk and high I forgot to record my loads. I will be periodically updating this if anyone else does this feel free to post your numbers, my pipe is an all metal one I call him Abbadon. Abbadon means the destroyer and thats pretty much what he does, gets me fucked for hours I had him since I started smoking

2. Thats kinda intense.

3. dude i appluad you i have smoked like ten times in total and have no idea how many bowls i have had

4. Oh thanks for clearing that up. Numbers are realy tricky, man. ;)

5. I have never done this but I might start as of New Years or something since it seems pretty cool, maybe see how many I do in a year or whatever.

I have a friend who used to write down when and where a sesh was and what method they used.

6. haha i have no idea, maybe i'll start this school year.. atleast keep a track of how much i buy.

7. Wow, I haven't done that but I'm sure my numbers would be much different than yours. :p

8. #8 Bunny of Doom, Aug 7, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2010
    That´s neat. But no, i´ve never counted my bowls or trenches. But they wouldn´t be as high as yours I think. Although I´m not really sure. It would be interesting to figure out how much i smoke in a month, I might do that. haha
    Now I´ve got a new project :)

9. im starting this today lol. sweet idea

10. thats cool man, i think ill do it in the beginning of the month.

11. Rofl what....

This is amazing man.

You have shown serious determination. ;)

P.s. Try a vape man you'll love it :D

12. meh, it keeps me busy and its actually quite fun

13. I don't have the memory to do that anymore :rolleyes:

14. I think im gonna do this expect keep track of how much i buy and spend cause what i smoked with would be a pain in the ass haha (plus i could arrange my budget to get the desired amount of weed each month :D)

15. I don't have the patience to record each time i smoke, what i smoke, how many times i smoke something hahahaha. That's like constant, self assigned homework that never ends. :\\

16. You don't smoke too often, I'd shake your hand in real life for determination to record every time you smoke

17. I can't help but notice that you have never used a vaporizer. That is rather unfortunate.

18. I bet your numbers would include alot more blunts:D

19. ^^^This^^^
    After the fourth or fifth pound, its really not important anymore.
    Id estimate in 17 years of toking Ive gone through 50 pounds - easy.

20. this. it would just get to be a hassle.