Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody else do this when buying?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ogKUSHbone, Mar 4, 2012.

1. does anybody else buy ounces of 4 different strains? like i like to buy 1/4 sour diesel, 1/4 bluedream, 1/4 trainwreck, 1/4 white widow. anybody else split up there buy? if so how do you do it

2. i wish i had the money to do that

3. I do the same thing but with eighths. A quarter would be too much of the same strain to me at least

4. Wow, imagine if my dealer actually had these strains.

5. Yes my first oz was from a club. I got A-train, Sour D, Sour OG, and Pure Kush. They were soooooo danky hahah $275 not bad

6. Lol just flaunt it in all the non-medical peoples faces..

7. I love to do it this way, but usually 8ths. Probably hard as shit in a non-med state, but my guy usually has at least 8 different strains on him, so I'll mix and match a lot. Gotta at least get an indica dom and a sativa dom bare minimum, but it's not uncommon for me to walk out of there with 4 or 5 different 8ths.

8. I do this when I harvest. Thread/

9. Yeah I like doing that as well. I like having multiple strains.

10. If my dealer had a selection other than mids or dank, I'd def. be trying out different flavors. Whenever I went to the Netherlands I always bought 1g bags of assorted meds and rarely tried the same strain twice unless I really liked the strain. I would say I easily tried 50 different strains from the Netherlands

11. No quads are too much to have of one strain, i'd get bored. I like to try different strains so if i do the max i buy is a quad and split that. I split a quad last time of some alaskan thunderfuck and some green crack and most recently i picked up 2gs i split them between purple crack and some sno-dog