anybody else dip

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jellymanx99, Nov 18, 2009.

1. I love to pack me a lip of skoal from time to time
    [​IMG]

2. Nah, I don't care for all the spit that builds up. I do enjoy the buzz from it though.

I like the SNUS packs a lot.

3. I do from time to time. I really don't like skoal because of how overpriced/underwhelming it is. I prefer the cheap long cup grizzly wintergreen. Sometimes if I have the cash I'll get cope but generally it's always grizzly.

4. i used to get the same stuff. i haven't dipped in forever though. the nicotine buzz is no longer enjoyable to me, kinda like alcohol.

5. I hate grizz, but thats just me, always feels dry.

6. Fuck tobacco. Not wasting my money on that shit. You get a buzz for several minutes, big whoop. I've smoked 2 cigs in my entire life, both for free. And dip is just disgusting imo.

7. I do occasionally at work. For me it's Grizz Wintergreen or Cope Straight.

8. Hey anything is in moderation.

9. I sometimes dip, but I don't see myself buying a can of it in the near future.
    I like the more fruity flavors though, like peach and citrus.
    I can't stand wintergreen, apple or vanilla.
    Very bad memories with vanilla, lol (meaning I threw up)

10. Bro, why pass judgment on things other people do? In my eyes, that's no better then what the ignorant fucks say when they hear someone smokes weed/uses drugs. It's the same way.

Why am I judged for my choice to use tobacco? It's my body, I know the health risks, and it should not matter to anyone else.

11. haven't you heard? passing judgement is the new thing to do. its all the rage, i mean, it must be since there are posts like that in just about every thread in which someone talks about a drug other than marijuana. i think im gonna start talking down on weed to balance it out a bit.

12. True that dude. I've talked to all kinds of people on here. People who use crystal meth, people who use opiate painkillers, people who shoot heroin, people who snort coke, people who do E multiple times a week, people who do LSD/shrooms all the time, people who drink alot, people who huff computer duster/butane/gas...not once have I ever judged their actions or them. It's their choice, and it's not my place to be talking shit about any decision that someone makes.

You'd figure since, as cannabis/substance users, we've all experienced prohibition, that people would be a bit less cranky around here. Guess not.

13. I used to love dip, I've been trying to quit. I'm doing good I think :)

14. when i joined i was naive in thinking that because this website was based around marijuana that all, or at least most of its users would be open minded individuals. while many here are, its obviously not the norm. it doesn't bother me too much any more, so long as they don't make posts in threads about drugs they dislike, criticizing my choices. thats generally when i find myself annoyed. i try not to get too bothered though, as i realize it is usually tied to ignorance.

15. Yeah, seems though there's an ever-growing abundance of idiots around here lately.

16. i know, and i'm sorry. should i leave?

17. dude i feel the exact same way

grits and beers used to be so fucking sick but nowadays the high isnt all that

18. I dont use tobacco products but most of my friends dip, they like skoal and grizzly for the most part.... to me nothing is nastier than a double horseshoe

19. Can you tell me exactly where in my post that I said tobacco is horrible and that anybody who uses it is an idiot? I simply was stating that in my opinion, tobacco isn't worth wasting money on because you only get a buzz for several minutes. Don't extrapolate. That's my biggest pet peeve; when people read something, extrapolate and change into something else.

20. Like you? You're the idiot for misinterpreting my post and slandering me for it. Learn how to read properly.