Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody else buy a lotto ticket?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PaperZonly, Mar 30, 2012.

1. I'm sitting here smoking some Hindu Kush, and Strawberry Cough, dreaming what if....

Attached Files:

2. Yea I have already spent a decent amount of the money I do not have until 11:01 tonight :p

3. $640 million is so much money. I got one yesterday, there's nothing wrong with a pipe dream ;)

4. If a blade wins, please donate to proper cannabis activism.

I believe they're short in $.

5. [quote name='"MaxAmmo"']If a blade wins, please donate to proper cannabis activism.

I believe they're short in $.[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing. But if it rolled again, it'd be close to a billion!! Then what if actually somebody PRO got that $$$?

That'd be some serious bread to promote towards the #1 prez for candidacy.

6. Maybe it's going to be a scam... A banker will win.

7. Don't worry Blades, I got this.

8. Nope, I live in AL. No lotto for us... Good luck to you guys!

9. so many tickets have been sold they're sayin theres garunteed at least 2 jackpot winners. so it won't roll over. i got 10 of those mother fuckers though

10. [quote name='"CrimsonKush"']Nope, I live in AL. No lotto for us... Good luck to you guys![/quote]

Half my family is going down 20 tonight to get tickets lol

11. Damn it... I only hit on 2 numbers

12. I bought 2 for the hell of it.. I hit on the first number but that is it.

Some lucky son of a bitch is going to win. Probably like an 89 year old woman.

13. Also donate to Ron Paul.

14. haha im feeling the table man minus the calories ^_^

15. What is that little clear box?? Is that like a thing full of chocolate ball candy things?

16. yeah thats what i thought, i actually got a box sitting right next to me looking exactly like it .except for empty hahhahaha

ferrero rocher is the candy brand if its the same

17. Damn I just finished mine the other day and threw out the box. I don't remember what brand it was but I know the chocolates were awesome! So that is why I asked haha

18. The lottery is sort of messed up in my opinion. It seems like only poverty stricken, or close to poverty stricken people buy them often. That is money that they shouldn't be spending on a chance. Especially here in Georgia, where that money goes to the HOPE foundation to give rich kids close to free rides to college:/

Tl;dr nah, I didn't buy any

19. Also donate to the maxammo help Mongolia fund!

20. 5...
    lost of course