Anybody else been cockblocked?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kenji12349, Mar 9, 2012.

1. I'm just looking to do a quick vent.
    So I've been talking to this girl for a week and she wanted me to go visit her at her school so I took the bus an hour and a half and met up with her thinking it was gonna be a one on one thing and she brings 5 fuckin friends and I swear I talked to her friends more than I did with her... I got so pissed I ain't even text the bitch back. Share some stories?

2. Wow that sucks, Ive had that happen to thinking I was gonna score and all her friends are there. Talk about fucking awkward.

3. [quote name='"Czoverton24"']Wow that sucks, Ive had that happen to thinking I was gonna score and all her friends are there. Talk about fucking awkward.[/quote]

It's the next morning and I'm still cheeesed as fuck and to make it worse I don't got no dank to smoke

4. That does suck my friend, Next Bong Rip is for you in hopes you get some dank smoke today.

5. [quote name='"Czoverton24"']

That does suck my friend, Next Bong Rip is for you in hopes you get some dank smoke today.[/quote]

Thanks bro so hard to find proper bitches now a days

6. I thought that till last night, I hooked up with some random chick. Funny cause all it took was a few hours to get her in bed and Ive been trying with this other chick for about 4 months now lol.

7. When people come over and there's always one guy that doesn't leave until about 2am, at which point you realise the missus is asleep.
    Cockblocked!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q4KafVCB20]Dethklok- Klokblocked - YouTube[/ame]

8. Her friends didn't cock block you, she did by bringing them.

When I was 19-20 I was at a party with a girl I had wanted to sleep with for a long time; finally the right night, atmosphere, ect. I get her in my friends bedroom downstairs, I'm making out with her and feeling her large breasts, and this huge, fat guy who has been wanting on this chick forever, pokes his in, smiles, and calls other people at the party down =/ He was giggling like the Pillsbury Doughboy. I was so heated, but I kept my cool and didn't beat him like a red-headed step-child.

That is a cock block, and even though I fucked her a few weeks later at her house while her parents were out of town, I was seriously vexed the night of 'The Block'. I wanted to punch a hole right through that guys stomach and watch gravy pour out :smoking:

9. Wow that sucks, Atleast you ended up scorin but Im not sure if I coulda kept my cool, Probably woulda decked that fat fuck haha

10. Who takes an hour and a half bus to see someone at school? What were you expecting, janitors closet nookie?

Try meeting your girl for a date instead of sitting in on her classes. Of course she brought friends, its school numnuts they are already there.

11. I don't consider this cock blocking, more like you misunderstood the situation or she didn't want that from ya.

Thoughtcrime got seriously cock blocked.

I've had people attempt to cock block me but if you just start going at it in front of them, they feel really awkward and leave, at least in my experience.

12. I've been cock blocked many a time. It fucking sucks, but I think a lot of it was me misreading the situation or just youthful naivety haha. Doesn't happen that much anymore because I don't put myself in situations like that haha :D

13. Ya I been cockblocked many times. Most of the times its at a bar when you got the chick ready to leave with you and her girlfriends convice her not to go with you.

Other times its been my friends being all wasted and doing somethin stupid, or I would get too fucked up and block myself. Oh, and children. Getting cockblocked by children haha, cuz the girl was a milf and she was being a good mother by making sure she got home to make the kid breakfast.

14. Dude, you have it easy...

THE FUCKING UNIVERSE COCKBLOCKS ME

15. #15 Jonathan Blaze, Mar 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2012
    haha, OP thats hilarious! shoulda slapped a beach! lol, j/k.

I got one, invited a hippie chick friend of mine (more like acquaintence, we'd met and hungout once, and talked a bit on Facebook) out with me and couple buddies to see a dead cover show. We get there, tons of cute girls there, and this girl starts grinding all up on me like we are dating and stuff. basically the whole time whenever i got close to another girl she would jump on me. lol. so end of the nite we go home and i figure i'm at least gonna get some. get out of cab and she tries hooking up with me. walk back to my house and she just wants to pass out on the couch. was about to kick her out of my pad. lol

but yeah OP, if that were my daughter i'd want her to do the same thing. if you've never met her before and only been talking for a few weeks, you could be a psycho killer rapist for all she knows. lol. don't blame her wanting to have friends there.

16. ever heard of college?? :rolleyes:

17. [quote name='"UNAB0MB3R"']Who takes an hour and a half bus to see someone at school? What were you expecting, janitors closet nookie?

Try meeting your girl for a date instead of sitting in on her classes. Of course she brought friends, its school numnuts they are already there.[/quote]

No i expected atleast to be spent the time with and talked to before I had to leave after all she was the one who asked me to go visit her

18. [quote name='"Jonathan Blaze"']haha, OP thats hilarious! shoulda slapped a beach! lol, j/k.

I got one, invited a hippie chick friend of mine (more like acquaintence, we'd met and hungout once, and talked a bit on Facebook) out with me and couple buddies to see a dead cover show. We get there, tons of cute girls there, and this girl starts grinding all up on me like we are dating and stuff. basically the whole time whenever i got close to another girl she would jump on me. lol. so end of the nite we go home and i figure i'm at least gonna get some. get out of cab and she tries hooking up with me. walk back to my house and she just wants to pass out on the couch. was about to kick her out of my pad. lol

but yeah OP, if that were my daughter i'd want her to do the same thing. if you've never met her before and only been talking for a few weeks, you could be a psycho killer rapist for all she knows. lol. don't blame her wanting to have friends there.[/quote]

I' met her through friends and we chilled when we met

19. #19 Devilsman004, Mar 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2012
    Worst cockblock for me was last year i went to visit my gf at the time at school (I had left for personal reasons) and I was far away so we didn't get to see each other often so obviously were gonna hookup. It was saturday night and we went over to her friends dorm and chilled and drank for a little while and once we knew her roommates were gone headed back to the room. I think she was on her period or something cause we didn't have sex but she was giving me dome and after like 20min I felt like I was about to come but I was like hey might as well enjoy it so I decided to wait. Two minutes later I hear someone unlocking the door and one of her roommates came in and had brought some guy with her. My gf was really shy about sex and she refused to keep going and I got the worst fucking blue balls ever I had to go crank one out in the bathroom but it still hurt like a bitch.

yeah needless to say that relationship didn't work out only a bitch would do that shit we used to always hookup in my dorm when my roommate was there

edit: also that's a true cockblock the roommate might as well have pulled my dick out for me

20. Who hasn't been blocked a few times?

I had this one friend once who I fucking swore went out of his way to block me. Like man if me and a girl are drunk and we go into a bedroom and shut the door, don't walk in "wanting to talk". He'd always bust in with some emo shit to guilt trip you into talking with him but after a while I just said fuck it and kept telling him to wait. He did shit like that all the goddamn time.

He was retarded though (literally), so maybe he had some odd reasoning or something