Anybody else addicted to Chinese Food?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Smoked All Dat, Sep 27, 2010.

1. This thread made me crave Chinese so badly, that last night I went out and got the sesame chicken plate at the Chinese place near my job.

I swear, they give you 2 lbs. worth of that glorious, gooey masterpiece.:smoke:

2. [​IMG]

oh my god...just got the biggest craving for kung pao chicken looking back in this thread....

:eek:

3. Theres this place in town 10 min walk to the college. Its free delivery me and my roomate order so often. They have the best spicy rice

4. Whats MSG? ^^^^^

And we all love chinese food.

5. Madison Square Garden... if you're talking about concerts. ;)

Or Monosodium Glutamate if you're talking about Chinese food.

I used to have a Vietnamese girlfriend and her parents had a big drum of it... but only used a very tiny tiny tiny bit of it when cooking.

6. Best part of Chinese food is definitely the rice

7. Fuck this thread. Well I had chinese food last night before taking a certain pyschedelic substance we cant talk about on here, and let me tell you, if your going to throw up, chinese food is the worst food to ever eat. Its pretty gross and painful throwing up actual pieces of broccoli that havent digested yet

8. I like rice but I don't eat a lot of it at buffets... because I don't want it to interfere with trying to force down $30 worth of shrimp, sushi & crab lags for $9.95. :D

9. You should work in the ministry of finance. They need people like you. :D

10. Wouldn't say im addicted but when I get a craving for chinese I got to get it. City pepper steak is usually what I get. With a side of City fried rice

[​IMG]

11. Not my shitty chicken! Prease, not my shitty chicken!

12. My husband's friend's mom makes THE BEST general tso chicken! I swear that woman has a gift from god when it comes to cooking!

13. Now offering flights from South Park via Shitty Airlines, rank roo

14. Oh, ah yes. Herro prease!

[​IMG]

15. [​IMG]

shrimp toast!
    recently fell in love with this appetizer (it's on most chinese menus)
    it's a little greasy at times though just be careful on where you order it :cool:

16. Having a craving for orange chicken..

oh well, tommorow :)

17. I can't even look at this thread right now. It's too rediculous. All I've got is a "cup of noodles" and a bottle of soy sauce...:(

18. haha fuckin' msg