Anybody else addicted to Chinese Food?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Smoked All Dat, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Loving all of everyone's favorites! Orange Chicken still stands as the best ever... and General Tsos is a close second (General Tsos and General Ching is basically the same thing, it varies from restaurant to restaurant)

2. Dude hell yeah! Let's start east then come back west with a pit stop to Antarctica.

3. [​IMG]

gah i'm having a sushi craving :yummy:

4. Holy shit that is a lot of sushi. and Mr Bangkokman, I couldnt believveee what I was reading about the pigeons oh my lord, that sounded so gross that I like threw up in my mouth haha, whatever floats your boat tho my Bangkok Brotha.

5. holy fuck i would INHALE that

6. That's what I'd order...

... as an appetizer. :D

It's a good warm-up for the 10 trips I make to the buffet with a wheelbarrow.

7. Moonrat, that is the ugliest serving of sushi I've ever seen! No offence but it's true... so many of them... stuck together... and they're not even lined up straight... some are even lying on their sides...

BUT. I will finish that in less than one hour.

Ok, may be not finish the whole thing but at least half.

Ok, may be not half... a quarter, perhaps?

8. Next time I eat that, I'll remember to take a nice picture of the birds. Incredible sight.

The first time I had them, I almost ran out of the restaurant when the put them birds on my table. Holy fuck! What the fuck are those? Was my initial response.

But everyone at the table suggested I try it, and of course I will try anything once, so... I grabbed the lower half that didn't have the head attached... and just bit it. And tore off the skin and some meat...

The meat is pretty dry. But the skin is incredibly juicy. There's very little meat on the bones... the skin is the good shit... meat is just for chewing.

I finished my half in no time. No throw ups, just a very happy smile on my face.

The for the second piece, I took the upper half... the half with the head. And my friend on the side whispered,

"The scalp is the shit."

I looked at the bird's head for a brief moment... introduced myself... and apolgized for what I was about to do next.

I put its head in my mouth and peeled off the scalp with my teeth.

Came right off the skull. An image of American Indian flashed in my head...

The scalp was very chewy. Like chewing a piece of leather. And very juicy at the same time. Tastes great...

Soon after, there were two bird skulls... lying on my dish... like decoration or something.

Pretty good stuff. You should really try it.

:smoke:

9. why the fuck does everyone love orange chicken. orange chicken does not exist in china. ive been there.

p.s. - i fucking love msg. just fucking pour the shit all over my food.

10. orange chicken is tasty.

chinese buffets are msg heaven, and god do i love chinese buffets.

11. Did you know eating a lot of MSG makes your hair fall off? I'm not joking.

12. honey-walnut prawns are soooooo good every time. egg-fu-yung is also delicious. When im blasted i absolutely fill myself with chinese food, its kinda bad

13. Nah man. I live in Oklahoma: (

14. [​IMG]

Hi, I'm smokesomebuddha, and i'm a Panda Express addict

i left my wife of nearly 40 years for a large entree of Orange Chicken, spent my two children's college funds on egg rolls, and recently sold my prized show poodle just to get my hands on some fried rice. I need help.

15. ^ hehehehe... funny... :D

16. this thread makes me want to become chinese, and im not talking about just my eyes

17. Haven't had chinese in like two years...that sushi doesn't exactly make me want some either.

18. Sushi isn't Chinese food, it's from Japan. And I agree, although the quantity was nice, the quality looks to be suspect.

19. bout to get sum lata today.

my buddies mom is gonna order it for us for lunch after we blaze. general tsos chicken YUM

20. Chicken and broccoli.
    Lomein.
    :D