Any1 know what this thing is called?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by slipknotfreak666, May 30, 2017.

1. Found this pic on instagram.
    [​IMG]

Just wanna know if it has a name?
    I tryed searching #glassblunt on IG and still couldn't find a REAL name for it???
    Any ideas?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Bump. I know someone that could use this haha

Explicit-

3. giant smurf bong lol

looks like a small china bong they come even smaller

4. I have a buddy who works @ the headshop and he doesn't even know what it's called but says they can't keep em in stock lol. I'm gonna continue googling and hope i find the name...

5. Sweet. Yeah I've seen these on line but never saw a picture of someone using it .

Stupid me though you'd actually load a few flakes of bud into it and smoke it like a real bong

Then I thought they were for novelty ....but shit...makes me want to buy and use...haven't been able to enjoy blunts in years...

6. These look different then the ones I saw. I saw 2-3 inch workable bongs online. There's a specific company that does them. They are fully functional too. But this product you posted is much different and better

7. I think it's called "the Martian"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. It's MJ Arsenal.

9. [​IMG]

It's Called the Martian by MJ Arsenal, it's super awesome. My favorite piece

• Like Like x 3
  10. Just curious what in the world the point of that thing is?

11. It's supposed to "filter" the smoke from joints or blunts when it goes through the water, for a smoother hit.

12. Does it get dirty fast as fuck tho? Or could i smoke 3-4 joints in it before having to clean it?

13. kinda what i was thinking... i'll just smoke my joints the old fashioned way.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I would like to ask
    Does it actually cool the smoke

15. Could always put a screen it it and use it as a one hitter

16. Water ALWAYS cools the smoke.

17. You could get a good 5-6 maybe even seven joints before having to clean it, just change the water every time. About it cooling the smoke, it doesn't necessarily cool it, but it is a little smoother, to take bigger rips.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Reminds me of Q-bert
    Just need to paint on some eyes
    upload_2017-6-11_8-7-14.png

• Like Like x 1
  19. Filter out the bad=filter out the good. Hence your smooth hits. But it's whatever. I smoke joints with tips... sure that does the same thing.