any1 have any extra seeds for sale

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by wesfx, Feb 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. new here, i just started some seeds from a baggy about 6 days ago. im lookin for somethin of a lil more quality for my next batch. i will pay if any1 has any extra they can chip me. i am verified thru paypal, i have epass, neteller or we can do cash or money order i dont realy mind. maybe you guys can hook me up if u have any extras sittin around that are of some quality. well if any1 is interested u can email me at melu@email.nu or hit me up via aim just drop a response and ill get at you with my sn. so let me know guys!! i am in the us.

2. FORUM RULES: NO HOOK-UPS

You should close/delete this thread.

3. There is no need to close it, the guy wants help.

Scroll down in the catagories and u\'ll see a section about seedbanks, click it, theres many seedbanks that deliver stealth packaging to usa. I only trust seedboutiq and dr.chronic.

4. I\'m with Toastybiz on this one......the \"Guy\" found The city he will find a seed bank or whatever it is he seeks....:cool:

5. No transactions are going to be made here in this topic, he did not know he couldnt ask for them and now he clearly understands, so no rules are being broken now, why close? Let things, unfold?

6. If you\'re willing to pay, buy them online from a business.

7. Rules are rules and GC can\'t make an exception, because its shit like this that get MJ forums shut down. So now that it has been made clear, its time to delete the thread.

8. For Pot smokers, yall are such stiffs! ahaha LOL

9. sorry, we love this place and dont want to see it go, that would suck a lot, this is our sanctuary. and we protect it like so. if this guy can find grasscity, im sure he can find the thread that says seedbanks.

10. I\'m not sure what that has to do with my post...

I said he should find a business that sells seeds online.

?

11. Come\'on man do you remember OG I do and it is Missed alot.....I love GC and what she stands for and will defend her......I don\'t want to see her go ;) ;) :smoking:

12. i agree with dr buds above post. if you want seeds buy from a seedbank. you guys wana see this unfold but yet you would have to be stupid to actually sell them to this guy. could be anyone.

13. i agree. its just not worth it, for someone to sell 1 seed to someone they have no idea who it is.belive me im sure everyone that dosent grow there own, wishes they could just ask someone for a hook upb but freedom aint worth nothing.

14. OK, I think the original poster got some helpful direction out of this.

Now can we close or delete this thread?

15. damn stiff indeed, i evenand browsed seed banks and found it helpful. also got some helpful replies. but for the dude who said any1 who would conduct the business without knowing them... get some balls dude. im giving you my address dont forget.:hello: :wave: ... anyways thanks guys. onto bigger and better things. lets let this thread die out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.