any YouTube grow channels out there?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sublime, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Any that are consistent and active? Much like Jorge Cervantes YouTube channel - Jorge Cervantes

I love to watch these big grow type operations and see how they work and what better way than a YouTuber? I like to see legal operations over illegal just because legal will be the future (I believe).

2. Any at all? I understand maybe not many, if any at all right now, legal grow ops have youtube channels or someone who visits them besides Jorge. I really enjoy watching his videos in my spare time so I figure if I could find more that'd be great. Always pick up a few new things watching it too

3. Trust me man, I've done a search on it on youtube and turned up nothing. Nothing that I saw interesting at least. And that specific search turned up nothing. Thus is why I'm asking the community. Maybe there's a channel out there I'm not seeing or that doesn't have the terms I'm looking up like "Marijuana growing" or "Growing operation" or "Grow weed channel" etc. I've only found one other channel similar to what I'm looking for, but I'd like more. And it's very possible I'm missing them.

4. #6 Sublime, Dec 29, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
    I've done that YT search. CustomGrow420 doesn't even grow, just smokes weed in front of a camera. Not that I don't watch him already from time to time. Marijuanamermaid doesn't grow either. The other two are valid, but not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a legitimate legal operation grow for retail. I guess I should have specified for retail or for medicinal usage. For example, I'm not sure if the club Jorge visits, Sungrown Growers, would have a channel of their own. I've yet to come across something like this, an official channel for something like that. I just think it's more interesting seeing how they do things, especially when complying with the business end of law.

• Like Like x 1
  5. He does seem to be a nice medical grow channel I'll definitely watch, but do you know of any business-end youtube channels? You know, the grow ops that supply retail chains and follow large-scale growing law? I'd just like to get an idea of the restrictions working as a grower at such a place. From Jorge Cervantes' visits to them, I've seen that they have to VERY meticulously track everything about every plant. Some even go as far as tracking the trimmings after harvest and weighing the trimming for documentation. It's just interesting to see the process and what they have to do.