Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any YFFF's in door growers here

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lacrossestar, Jan 5, 2003.

1. I was wondering if there were any yfff's here that grow indoor with there parents or just grow any ways with there parents knowing or not knowing?

2. i would like to (and plan to eventually) grow... but unfortunately Cottons is a bit short on grow funds... i unfortunately still live with my parents, but have a great stealth grow chamber planned out, so they'd never know.

3. yeah i live with my mom and she dont mind me growing ... i was very surprised when she said this ... almost did the happy dance when she gave me the thumbs up ...

4. I'd like to grow but my kids still live with me.

5. how old are your kids?

6. 18, 15, and 10 in a couple of days. Too many legal complications if'n I get busted.

7. yeah, i bust out my grow room down in the basement... its easier to control down therre...

8. A friend of mine grows with a phototron, which works pretty good for a small grow that doesn't take up too much space. If I can figure out how to keep the kids out of it I'd buy the one he wants to get rid of. The older kids I'm not worried about, but the youngest if she found it would ask questions or worst case bring something to school for show and tell. Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait a few years.

9. yip.....to keep it short and sweet....lol....Peace out...Sid

10. im in the process of moving out of my current place (3 roomates) and going solo and getting a 1BD/1BTH, the main reason being what is discussed in this thread :)

does anyone know if its safe growing in a bathroom? will the shower vapors and stuff mess anything up?

11. seems like it would help out the plants. doesn't marijauana like to grow in humid places? maybe im wrong but...