Any weird/crazy sex storys?

Discussion in 'General' started by trashflavoredtrash, Feb 4, 2014.

1. last nigh was going down on my girlfriend we were both entirely naked and all the sudden her dog comes outta no wheren  dog starts licking the shit out of my ass whole, like WHat. noww i won't deny that shit dint feel great but cmoon not into bestiality whatsover. this totally killed the vibe n my hard on when almost entirely soft. was just about to stick it in too. damn

Anyone have any weird crazy sex story's?  

2. <insert funny gif here>

3. You obviously do like beastiality if you like when a make believe dog licks your asshole while you are performing cunnilingus on your make believe girlfriend.

4. [​IMG]

5. It's not beastiality if the balls don't touch.

Wait..

6. try'd anal after eating chinese buffet

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Nobody told you to spread peanut butter in that area sirSent from my~★☆GALAX¥ $4☆★ U$ing Tapat@lk 4

8. So you were turned off, leaving the dog to penetrate your lady?

I've never coughed after taking a hit 😁
    And my eyes never get red 😎
    #VisineWho ??

9. #10 Enigma, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    Was drunk and too lazy to take a chicks panties off in the back seat of a car so I pulled out my switch and cut those bitches off. Had a chick eat my ass once. Earned my red wings.Had sex in alot of random public places. 5some with 3 guys and 2 chicks at a rave in Miami (we were all really fucked up). Slept with an exes mom and slept with another exes sister, both the mom and sister were better than the originals. Ate a chicks ass and liked it. I'm sure theres more but I can't think of any right now.

Edit: also pissed inside a bitch once when I was drunk and another time when she rode my face she had to stop because she was afraid she was gonna shit on me because she had bad diarrhea.

10. Wow. The craziest shit I've done is pretty lame. 1 threesome, and a few random places, trampoline, kitchen table, etc.

I guess I'm just not as wild as you guys aha.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Not many weird or crazy sex stories for me. Just usually fucked my girlfriend, now my ex. 

But one time we were fucking in the back of my car parked in my local graveyard, and got carried away and stayed after hours. The grave keeper drove up and I had to jump in the front of the car naked, roll down my window, cars all foggy, and I'm like....uhhh yo man. He litereally said "Uhm, uhh, place is closed." and drove off  :laughing:

12. In a graveyard? Isn't that a bit morbid?

13. Ghosts get horny too!

14. This one time she like rode my dick so hard it broke and I had to go to the hospital

15. I got a bitch to suck my dick till I nut, spit on my gut and slurp that shit back up, ain't that a slut? Hell yeah! She even take it in the butt, fuck for bout an hour now she want a golden shower.