Any weird addictions? (not hard drugs)

Discussion in 'General' started by nykushtoker, Jun 22, 2011.

1. I have this weird addiction. For some reason I like eating raw rice :eek:. I dont know how it stated but ever since I was like 8 I like eating raw rice. So does anyone here have any weird addictions?

2. #2 S0UR, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    How's that taste? I can't imagine it being any good lol.

3. #3 SimC33, Jun 22, 2011
    I'm addicted to staring at my plants. Not just MJ, but corn, cantelope, strawberries. Guess I should just say I'm addicted to botany.

And I agree with ^^^ I can't imagine that tasting too great.

4. For me it taste good otherwise I wouldn't eat it. I put the rice in a cup and add some water and leave it there for 30 minutes and the rice wont be hard at all.

5. On any CoD game I double tap Y SO FUCKING MUCH.

6. #6 SimC33, Jun 22, 2011
    Ahh well see this I could do. Its just as if you cooked rice but not warm correct? Or is the texture still different from cooked rice?

On another note, never thought I'd be blazed and talking about raw rice before bed lol.

7. I thought eating raw rice makes your stomach explode?

Or was that something my mom used to tell me... like if you eat too much broccoli a tree will grow out of your nose -___-

8. #8 SimC33, Jun 22, 2011
    Haha trying to switch weapons quicker? I usually have to swirl my right thumbstick in a counter-clockwise motion at least 3 times at the start of every round/game.

9. I really love squeezing spots, my own normally but yours, anyones, the ones that build up pressure and then just pop out are just the awsomeness! If people charged to allow you to squeeze their spots I probably would pay! :)

That and Street Fighter IV but I guess thats not so odd :p

10. That could be bad for your digestive system? wouldn't it be on the same level as eating raw pasta, and i've heard that can cause bad upsets etc?

I have an unhealthy addiction to lime cordial .... lol

11. This made lol. I think if you if eat it while it's dry it cause really bad stomach aches. Happened to me once and that's when I started putting it in a cup with water.

12. You sound like my mother haha. :hello:

13. That may be a symptom of Pica, have you been checked for anemia or zinc deficiency?
    Pica - PubMed Health

14. masturbating

15. That link reminded me that I also used to eat sand as well. I have sickle cell anemia so that could be the cause of it.

16. Prostitutes.

17. I'm hopelessly addicted to Coffee, its so addicting and you cant wake up without it. If I don't have my coffee nobody better test me :) I would have to say gum though, I can't not have gum, ever.

18. im seriously addicted to olives

19. Believe it or not I am addicted to chapstick. I had really bad chapped lips once and i used a shitload of chapstick on it. Now i freak out if i dont have chapstick because psycholgically I think i will get chapped lips if i dont have chapstick on. So without chapstick i compulsively lick my lips and give myself chapped lips. Anybody else have this?

20. Chocolate. But that's not weird right. Other than that, can't think of anything weird.