Any Websites That Have Cheap Heady Pipes?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Zutery, May 27, 2013.

1. I'm looking at spending 60 max on a sick heady pipe, anyone know sites?
    If you know a sick one please give me link to site.

2. etsy or artfire

3. Sorry I don't know any but you can try here in grasscity site.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Heady pipe? This term is new to me haha. Is this like a pipe for good bud only? Good quality pipe?

5. #5 Zutery, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
  6. #6 d9-thc, May 28, 2013
    "Heady" usually means there was a lot of thought and technique put into the piece by the glassblower. Lots of detail and advanced lampworking techniques like worked sections with reversals, honeycombs, marbles, etc.

To the OP, I'd definitely go to Etsy to find heady pipes. I know I mention him a lot around here but IllustratedSquare is probably my favorite glassblower on that entire site, he's from Kentucky. I have 2 XL spoons from him and I can vouch for their quality, most of the XL pipes are $60 or less and he always has a bunch on sale too. No flaws in the glass either. No bubbles at all, clean welds, and very thick boro.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Thanks for the recommendation. 

8. http://store.superpiece.com/servlet/StoreFront I can vouch for these guys, they get their stock from India, thats why they're as cheap as they are. My buddy had a sick twisted bowl of mine I got from there when he got busted :(

9. #9 budddy, May 28, 2013
    also I would email them and ask if you can get a stock picture of the one your looking at

I would've gotten this one if I had more cash at the time idk why but u have to copy & paste the url

http://store.superpiece.com/servlet/-strse-64/8"-Wavy-Inside-dsh-out-Sherlock/Detail

I dont buy glass anymore I just buy attachments for the incredibowl lol

10. #10 dankman777, Aug 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2013
    Don't listen to the guy who said buy glass from India..... You can buy cheap glass from China too but its gonna suck... Support actual artists.... Not Indian production lines.Stay out of the head shops and buy direct from artists and you can get killer pieces for cheapSent from my ADR6425LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app