Any websites in US that sell RooR?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by J. Funk, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Alright guys I would like to buy a roor but I can't have it shipped to my house. So if I can find somewhere that will ship it UPS I can just have them hold it for me to pickup. I would love to hear of anywhere that you might know of. Thank you :smoking:

2. Grasscity soon.

3. How soon is this?

4. Oooh yeah. That'd be nice. When is soon?

5. Not entirely sure. Contact superjoint or more info.

6. I shot him a PM. :)

7. nice, this mission took only 21 minutes to complete. good teamwork and efficiency, guys.

:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::smoking::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

8. Except we still haven't found a website that has them.......

9. Try everybodydoesit.com.

We aren't supposed to talk about the competition. Oh well. It's not my fault GC doesn't stock Roors.

10. That's not the website and he is looking for US sites. Your going to have to search or wait fo GC to stock them

11. They ship to the US.

12. They ship through the USPS though, he wants UPS. I mean, maybe you could choose that option. But they've always shipped through the postal service for me.

13. I love how obvious it is that the OP isn't 18.

14. Hahaha I just noticed that!

15. how is it obvious he isn't 18?

and grasscity isn't a us based website.

everybodydoesit is the best place to order roors though. have it shipped to a friends house, or rent a PO box.

16. "but I can't have it shipped to my house."

17. i lived at home until after i was 18, and i didn't let my grandmother know i smoked pot until after i moved out. i wouldn't want a bong shipped to her house while i was living there. he obviously has a credit card so he can order something online without his parents knowing. i don't think it's right to accuse somebody of being underage because they live at home. i do believe there are very well respected grasscity members who are well over 18 who still live with their parents.

18. Sure, that's a possibility.

19. Hi fuckstick, I'm almost 20 :rolleyes:

20. Let's not call each other names, nobody cares about anyone's age unless they say they're underage, then it's an issue. Let's not assume. :)

In other news, SJ PM'd me and said around January/February we'd see them in the shop. :)

I'd suggest you guys donate like $10 so you can get emailed a 25% discount (3 times a year, I think, you get an email with your code) and use it on the Roor. :D You also get access to a secret section. :eek: