Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

any websites, blogs, etc for newbies?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by boochiano, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Hey seasoned ones.. For us out there starting out, thinking we have researched tons and have an idea of what to do, do you have any websites or such that helped you? For sure grasscity..It's just hard to find information organized sometimes. I'm sure I'll learn as I go too.

2. Try using the search button. You can find a detailed answer to almost any Weed related question. Play around with it.

3. What were you trying to learn in specific? Let us know and maybe we can point you in the right direction.

4. I say just experience, thats how I learned everything. Just smoke. Smoke with your boys, smoke with older heads around your way, or more experienced tokers. You'll learn more from actually doing it than reading about it.

5. Do you think hydro or soil is easier your 1st time? I am also debating on making a box or using a devoted room... I want to grow about 4 plants. I live in a cold climate right now so venting is an issue I'm going round with. I don't want stanky house but I don't want to drill holes... I like the idea of using plumbing pipes to hook into and use, somebody here offered that idea. I was looking into premade boxes but I've learned a little hard work making one saves money. Any suggestions?

6. you should go to beginner growing nand jawns, this is more for toking, people there would help you alot more, the threads would be really benficial