Any website currently delivering auto feminized seeds to the States?

Discussion in 'Security' started by geefromstatefarm, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Tried in the past to find a website that delivers auto seeds to the states, everything seemed to go through on most sites until i entered all info and then tapped ' Okay ' or whatever the option to continue was. Then it would say something along the lines of ' We are currently not delivering to the United States ' , etc etc.

So is there any websites that are CURRENTLY working and sending auto feminized seeds to the US?

Thanks all.

2. Attitude

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nirvana

• Like Like x 1
  4. Idk about Auto Feminized but Amsterdam definitely sends feminized

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sannies

• Like Like x 2
  6. Crop king seeds, should have them in 4 days from order

• Like Like x 1
  7. Attitude always until they start messing up. Been using them for 7 ish years or so and have gotten every single order through customs usually the first time. Only twice has it needed to be resent from them and it made it the second time.

• Like Like x 1
  8. "I love growing marijuana" delivered AK47 autos to me in a couple weeks. Charged to Hong Kong. Delivered from the UK very discreetly.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I agree, same results for me. Also seedsman came through as well

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I'm going to give THE VAULT a try my next order they do gems I believe. My last order was at GYO.GREEN

11. The Vault Seeds Baby
    Use My discount code
    STIGGY11 for 11% off

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. I personally have GREAT experience with Seedsman. Great prices, Huge Selection, Tons of Freebies. They offer stealth shipping to the U.S. They say usually 25 days to receive, however I got my order in 14 days.

• Like Like x 2
  13. I agree I ordered fastbuds gorilla glue off the seedsman website it took 8 days for me to receive I live in middle US.

14. Honestly just look in the FAQ section of the website lol but I have experience with seedsman.com

15. ILGM deliverred Northern Lights fem AF to the US in about 9 business days

16. Mephisto genetics are amazing I recommend the Walter white atuo I ran 4 of them under a 1000 watt hops and got a little over a pound in like 70 days from seeds

Attached Files: