Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

any ways to know if somethings laced

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mruniverse009, May 5, 2011.

1. so im about to buy some weed, anyway i can know if its laced or should i just tell the guy no laced shit

2. It's not going to be laced.

3. Now, why...In all of fuck, would someone lace your weed?

4. :( i feel fucking retarded now

5. tell him you prefer laced shit

6. are you 13?

7. The guy usually asks if you want white or brown

8. Are you a tool?

Rhetorical question, tool.

9. Need for the insults?

I dont think so

10. Look at his other 55 posts. A majority of them say the exact same thing he said in this post.

11. I know some of the grimiest of the grime people and I NEVER heard of them lacing any of the bud they fuck with lol

12. And that warrants insults?

13. I don't believe so.

I just find it enjoyable to make a person who insults so many others feel like shit.

14. That usually works

15. Nobody would spend money on hard drugs just to lace weed they are going to sell to someone for the average price.

16. I was going to say how the hell would a dealer make any money if he was lacing

17. #19 mruniverse009, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
    (cough cough)
    no i am not 13 i am actually 19, i am ignorant to this sort of stuff, so i would appreciate it if you wouldn't insult me. i posted this purely to ask a question, thats why it is in the 'apprentice' section of the forums, if you feel like being a dick to everyone who asks a simple question please feel free to not comment at all
    Edit:
    Also i am a very cautious person so have posted a few things so that i can get a solid answer from someone with experience

18. ?....