Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any ways to keep tolerance low?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ramones4d, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Besides the obvious answer of "Don't smoke as much", are there any ways to keep tolerance low? For example, I've heard that drinking detox tea can keep your tolerance lower? Not exactly sure why, but I've heard it. Anyone have any proven ideas or remedies that have worked for them?

2. theres no real way to lower tolerance, other than to stop smoking. There are some stories but nothings really proven.

3. Honestly, there is no way to keep your tolerance down other than smoking less. It's as simple as that.

It's completely worth it to smoke less often (in my opinion), because the highs are so much better and it takes so much less.

4. When your tolerance is low use the absolute MINIMUM to get high, and don't change it. There's not ant proven methods to keep it low forever but a t break every now and then won't hurt

5. Well, other than not smoking every day of the week three times a day, you can drink a lot of water and green tea to flush out some of the thc.. this is mostly a myth, but maybe the placebo effect will be in full-force and you'll start tripping balls. Anywho, I would recommend not smoking a whole bowl.. sometimes, a good bowl of some dank shit can last me 3 sessions. :smoke:

6. Well I smoke small amounts pretty frequently
    2-3 one-hitters or 1/2 a vape bowl (save half for later) usually around 4 times a day
    my tolerance is pretty low for how often I smoke,
    And I still get very high all the time:hello:

7. Does excercise help reduce tolerance?

8. No, just not smoking. Cardio will help you with your lung capacity and you can thus take bigger hits getting you higher though.

9. Actually I think exercise does help. Because THC is stored in fat cells, by exercising, you are burning these fat cells and therefore riding your body of some of the THC. This will in turn make your tolerance slightly lower giving you a better high.

10. I remember reading not too long ago that the THC stored in fat is not psychotropic, and burning this fat or flushing out the THC does not reduce tollerance.

11. The 4-20 rule works for many .....

Four days without a single hit .... twenty days of gradually rebuilding my tolerance .... repeat ....

12. Yeah, I usually smoke around a bowl now to get high, but now one bowl is starting to do very little. Ecspecially if it's not out of my bubbler. I loved it when I started smoking again and one bowl would get me blitzed. I've survived off an eighth for like 2 months and I'm just barely running out now :D