Any ways to increase metabolization of E?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ills, Jul 30, 2009.

1. I rolled today on about 1 and half pills and now im worried that my mom might make me go to the doctors office tomorrow and get a piss test, just because she said she was going to test me at the end of the month, and we are going away on friday. She hasn't mentioned anything about it and my dad who normally goes with me (and is friends with the doctor, not my moms doctor, she doesn't really know him) is going to philly tomorrow so i know he won't be around. I'm kind of just paranoid but im wondering are there things i can do to make the E metabolize faster than normal? Working out? Water?

2. Well depending on what was in the pill you could be good or you could be fucked.

What you can do is flush your system with water and vitamins, vitamin C is key. Drink anything that will make you pee, coffee, beer, ect. If you know your test is coming up you can go to a GNC or something and get a body cleansing kit, which costs a lot but it may save your ass.

3. Cleansing kits, lots of water, lots of running and lots of praying.

4. word i heard it was water soluable, so water would be able to help unlike weed.
    I'm not even sure that i'm gonna get tested, my mom is just making me clean up the house and wash her car and shit before we go away, but i'd rather be safe than sorry, ya know?

5. no matter what do not drink a ton of liquids, that will cause it to be diluted and thats considered a fail by both courts and doctors. since its a doctors office you probably wont hae somebody watch yuo take a piss so find a friend that is clean and have him piss in a condom or something a keep that in contact with you body to keep it warm and just use that for the test. you could also get some of the fake piss headshops sometimes carry.

6. already got caught cheating with a friends piss, and all my friends blaze, which is what i'm being tested for in the first place, so that's a no go. I think ill just go for a jog, and drink a couple glasses of water. I also took some vitamins so that should help with it look diluted correct?

7. its not always just the look that can make the test come back diluted, it can also be the cheical contents, it all depends on how thurough the test is.

8. I see. Well i just texted my dad asking when were going to see the doctor for our appointment and we'll see what he says.. im hoping for false alarm

9. have you ever tried just sitting your arents down and having a dialogue with them? if you can open them up and explain why weed isnt as bad as it seems and that it really doesnt change anything that could ruin your life and maybe they will understand and stop the testing, they never need to know about any of the other drugs you may or may not take.

when my son was 17 me an him had a talk like this and even though i had been smoking since the 70s he convinced me that it wouldnt get in the way of his school. we made an agreement that if he kept a 3.0gpa he could smoke weed and if it slipped below that we would have to stop and i would test him till his gpa was back up. it satisfied both me and him.

10. haha u think i haven't tried that method? That's the reason i'm being tested in the first place, because when my mom asked if i smoked i answered her honestly hoping that we would be able to make some type of agreement and make our relationship better (i don't need to lie anymore etc) but they just said no we don't want you smoking, could get u into trouble blah blah. And i get a's and b's in school without an agreement.

Dad answered me back "probably soon" which means not tomorrow! cuz he's going to philly. Close call blades, close call indeed.:D:wave: