Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any way to tell if oil is K2 or THC?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by gulinoo, Aug 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, so my friend lives in a state where weed has not been legalized yet. He recently discovered a smoke shop who sells pre-filled oil cartridges, marketed as THC. He purchased one sold in clam shell plastic packaging (I think that's what it is called), which says it is made with honey. It is the same clearish yellow-green as THC oil, and smells the same. But one hit off of a normal pen leaves him with an extremely intense high, more than a dab. It feels similar to a dab high, but he feels like he is not in control. It feels like slow motion, but in a scary way in which he feels like he is not in control. It is very odd, he has never experienced that kind of high with marijuana. Is there any way to tell if it is THC or some K2 shit?

TL;DR: Is there any way to tell if oil is THC or K2?

2. Can you post a pic of the packaging it came in?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. If they are starting to put K2 in those disposable cartridges just another reason to stay away from them. I used to like them, but most companies in CA failed big time for pesticides, definitely would like to see a pic of the packaging

4. Yeah...some of the co2 pens are strong . I do rip them hard. But one hit and I'm done . Strong AF and lasts a long time.

If the shop sells them out in the open then it's not real thc.

It's not like when I go to my smoke shop and get live resin from behind the counter...not for public seeing

5. It is not in the open, the guy has them in a zipped coat pocket behind the counter.

6. Not sure how to upload an image, but the tube which I kept (I threw away the clamshell packaging) says "Pure Drop Honey Oil" and has warnings and says it was packaged in California. It says it gives you 4-5g of THC for every 2-3 second hit. The packaging seems somewhat legitimate.

7. Not sure how to upload an image, but the tube which I kept (I threw away the clamshell packaging) says "Pure Drop Honey Oil" and has warnings and says it was packaged in California. It says it gives you 4-5g of THC for every 2-3 second hit. The packaging seems somewhat legitimate.

8. Yeah sounds like the guy is just selling carts from behind the counter, not the smartest but to each their own haha

• Like Like x 1
  9. That synthetic stuff TASTES very different.....only way I can tell is the taste. The Hugh is extremely different as well. That synthetic stuff ain't no good

10. We can not discuss "Other Drugs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.