Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any way to tell if Indica or Sativa?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by K1ngkaos, Oct 29, 2015.

1. #1 K1ngkaos, Oct 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2015
    Hello, so i bought 4 nugs from my dealer but i had to make it really quick to catch the bus, he didn't tell me specifically what kind it was because we were both in a rush

anyways, i know this is a stupid ass question, but would there be any way to tell the difference between sativa and indica in the bud?

2. Not really, sativa/indica don't usually look any different when it comes to the general bud structure. Smoke it and find out.

3. Indica's are usually more dense but theres no way of knowing for sure

4. Sativas tend to bulk up slower than indicas, but people can call immature indica/hybrid buds sativa just to sell them.

5. yeah i smoked it b4 bed and got a pretty chill body high so its probably an indica

6. Not a stupid question in apprentice tokers forum.

Indica is usually tight dense nugs that you cannot see light through when held up to a light bulb. Sativas are usually longer, airy buds that you can see through when held up to the light.

Indica high is more of a body high. Great for pain relief, insomnia and nausea.

Sativa high is more cerebral which means you trip out on things like a movie or a concert or a fireworks display or an art gallery. Great for depression and anxiety.