any way to save my cracked bong? :(

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by smokers, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Well my trusty sidekick mr bong is sick:( he has developed a large crack around the bottom part of the frosted part of the joint. I have always babied it and haven't hit it on anything and I really have no idea how this crack happened. Let's say the joint is cut into quarters... 3/4ths of it had a circular crack. Anyone know any way I can fix her? I don't even want to use it anymore because I know the day will come when she finally breaks:( the only way I can see how this crack was made is that my downstem likes to wiggle around pretty violently when its in there. Does anyone know how I can reinforce it? Would a windsheild crack repair kit help at all?

2. Ummmm go buy a new bong? If not idk how to help ive never had to "repair my bongs"

3. i cracked the base of one of my bongs kinda the bubble had a 2 inch piece came off i super glued it, then put a piece of tape over it then super glued around the edge of it, worked fine but it was a china bong.. mine was like a puzzle piece like idefk how it happened

4. 2 options i know of jb weld or you could goto your smoke shop and ask if they could put you in contact with a glass blower who can fix it

5. you can find a glass blower.
    or if you are handy you can use JB weld/super glue, i reccomend drilling stop holes if you use this method though, as not doing it may lead to future crack expansion.

6. Use epoxy or JB Weld on the crack on the outside and it might hold together.

7. If your gonna spend money on any kind of repair, just buy a new bong..