Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any way to moisten this shit schwag?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by calories, Apr 29, 2010.

1. I got ripped off but whatever...paid $30 for an 1/8th and got schwag.

The nugs are solid...like literally hard as rocks. I already smoked some so like...it's weed...but it is so hard to break up and the smoke is pretty harsh.

Any way to moisten them a bit without ruining the weed? Would a few drops of water be okay?

2. Put a piece of lettuce in the bag for a few hours. Or if you want to flavor it since it's schwag, then use an orange or lemon peel.

3. put it in something airtight with a few drops of water on top of a credit card or some wet q tips or some orange peels or something. Just make sure the water isnt in direct contact with the bud

4. rofl.
    for one, an eighth is like 60$ (dank)
    two.
    don't put water droplets on them..fail
    put them in a bag or a jar with a fruit, like a tangerine
    wait like a day and they should be moist

5. Just load 'em into a mason jar and exhale into the jar and seal it. Let it sit and absorb the moisture from your breath for 10-20 minutes. Repeat as needed.
    This can also work in a zip lock bag.

6. i never buy dank, and normally i pay $30-35 for an 8th of mids, but this new guy gave me crap

thanks though

7. you could also use bread. a slice will work just as well as fruit. dont use water though, because it might mold up.

8. Geeez, thats still high as shit. Around here, I can get some decent mids for $30-40$ a 1/4. Bought an 1/8 of dank last week for $50.

9. Like stated, throw it in a jar with a fruit :smoking:

10. I dont get it, in Ontario ive never seen anything worse than mids

11. For one, prices vary.
    Secondly, do not leave the fruit in the jar for a day like the person I quoted said. That will cause mold to grow; only leave an orange peel in the bag (Not touching the weed) for about 2 hours.

12. 30 an 8th? fuck man thats weak. i can pick up schwag for 30 a half O. but the shit i get is superrrr compact like that. like my halves are like 2 large nugs. i usually break them up into smaller nugs throw them in a mason jar. then throw in a couple orange peels. it moistens it up, and makes it taste better!