Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any way to minimize smoke loss from a joint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrGoatington, Jan 26, 2013.

1. I'm going to probably roll a joint in celebration of completing some stuff (Normally smoke out of a bong because it's more efficient). Is there any way other than a nice roll to help minimize the smoke loss from a joint? This is all solo, just me, I know they're probably better for more than one person.

2. If you're seriously that worried about losing smoke from a joint, why not just stick with your bong?

You could always invest in one of these:
    [​IMG]

3. I understand where your coming from, a joint is my method of smoking, but as to making it a more efficient method that is tough to do. I am going to test a method tomorrow probably and see if it works, and I will post it if it does. But as of now, there isn't any real way to minimize the smoke loss.

4. roll it tight so it burns slower and that will minimize the loss haha
    a half gram rolled up should burn for 10 mins if rolled well

5. Smoke it all in one long massive hit.

6. You really lose hardly any weed but if youre that concerned about it then just use the bong.

7. use 100% cellulose papers...they burn slower imo

8. Yeah just use a bong if your that concerned, but how much weed are you really wasting if you use slow burning papers? Not enough for me to really care about it.

9. Constantly hit it

10. hotbox or smoke it really fast is your only options haha.
    Should just stick with the bong IMO

11. the loss is really minimal compared to the amount that you actually inhale. just don't take forever but hot boxing doesn't do much but make you stink and deprive your brain of oxygen

12. This ^

13. you could also take a few hits and then put it out and keep doing that until its done

14. While your not smoking the joint, put the end of it in a water bottle whenever your not smoking it. Do this for the duration of the joint then inhale the smoke from the water bottle after.

15. I rarely ever smoke joints. However, when smoking cigarettes I've found that if you don't take bigger or huge drags, it keeps just the very tip lit (I.e. less is burning at one time). Often when I take big hits, the sides of the J/cig burn faster than the centre of it, exposing and burning off more at once.

16. roll smaller joints. Huge joints burn much hotter at the tip and you lose much more THC.

Also, Don't use cellulose or clear "papers," that shit is wack and unhealthy.
    Don't put the end of the joint in a bottle to collect your second hand smoke either, the smoke will be mad stale and you will cough your ass off.

17. If smoke loss is your concern, a joint is not the method to use.

18. Use raw papers, I hate them for the reason that they do not keep lit unless you are constantly puffing, this may be right for you though

19. Buy a vaporizer if you're worried about smoke loss! You will spend less money over time (if you smoke for a while) just buying a vape. It's also healthy.

20. Yeah, don't smoke joints if you wanna count pennies (or in this case, millilitres of smoke). Bong it extra hard if you want to celebrate. Or, invest in a vape.