Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any way to kill your high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokeytheburr, Mar 3, 2009.

1. x2
    please no bacon! def. a buzz kill for me.

2. Take a razor blade and inflict tiny but numerous cuts on the shaft of your penis. This will put you in agonizing and unbearable pain that will be sure to kill your high.

3. Dear lord. I think if i was high and just read that it would kill my buzz lol

4. eating food directly after smoking completely kills my high. I always eat before smoking.

5. my bro and me jumped off a fence one time blazed as fuck and it looses ur high and running kills it pretty fast.

6. eat....a lot

7. Eating always sobers me up. showers do too. not as much though. jacking off actually does lol. being cold always kills my high so does exercise which i would assume it would do the opposite.

i never smoke when i have shit to do, it's just too much stress to be honest. i always give myself 2 hours of spare time, even though i usualy sober up within 1 and a half i just like nothing to do, i don't like the thought i have to go soon or i have to fix shit up soon it just kills my high.

8. first of all, its psychological for the most part. convincing yourself you're not high when you are high chemically reacts in your brain to fit your emotion.

ive done all those things and still was high afterwards.

if anything smoke a little after. easy.