Any way to boost growth by....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by FLgrowMan, Mar 8, 2012.

1. What is the easiest / cheapest way to boost growth of my plant. I am using the 4 bulb T5HO light system in an 3''H X 2''W X 2.5''L , Grow cabinet... with mylar and inlet and outlet fans to keep my temps at 73-78....Which is a bitch where I live....I run a DWC with all the Technaflora BC nuts and goodies with there solution amounts..... My plant is maybe a foot tall...weak compared to others Ive seen here....

Man from what Ive seen, a plant using different situations is massive after 30-35 days veg'n,

SOOO what can I do to boost growth and spend like a $100 ....I know more lighting is a obivous but I would like to keep my cabinet at the right temp....so please...someone shoot me some ideas...choices I have to do so.....

2. Well, plants vary in height based on genes (as well as light, etc), so a different strain would grow a different height. It's hard to say why your plant seems lacking compared to others in your area, as there are many factors that could stunt a plant. I'd recommend going through some tutorials to make sure you're giving it the right amount of water at the right times, the proper amount of nutes, lighting times, and other basic stuff that might be slightly off. You could also buy some cheap CFL fixtures since they don't give off much heat. I've seen some pretty sweet grows with CFLs alone.

3. I agree.all strains are different.

Two 42w soft white cfls right up on her will really give her a "boost".
    I wouldn't try jamming more nutrients and stuff...it may seem like a good idea,just let her grow. Get more cfls and get them as close as possible.

:smoke:

4. increased light. c02. correct nutrient supplementation. time machine.