Any way of speeding up flowering?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jvjr408, Mar 12, 2010.

1. I'm on week two And want to know of I can speed up the flowering or boostit in any way to be ready by 4:20?

2. read the next post

3. I think that'll take you to...week 7. So you would need to pull them at least at week 6. That's pretty early man. Do you really want to throw away all that work? Just buy a bag on 4:20 and wait it out, it will be worth it. And no, there is nothing that will speed up the flowering process.......if there was a legit product that did that they would make a killing.

4. Hhahaha yeah true that I know I'm just really Excited it's my first grow and it smells soo good I just want to smoke it but on the good side I have my mm evaluation tmrw I hope I get approved then I'll just buy a sack from the club

5. yea the club pisses me off. They have great variety and they are never dry but the prices aren't that great. Of course it might be different where you live.
    good luck!:wave:

6. Yeah I'm in Cali I'm not worried about prices

7. you could build a time machine and fast forward in it dry and cure your buds then take the sac and jump back in it to the day before 420 with your buds in hand. :)

8. he doesnt have time to put together a proper time machine.

9. :rolleyes: LOL .
    /!\
    !
    !

10. /\
    []
    []
    []

but if you built it correctly.. you can celebrate 4.20 as many times you want.. :yay:

you can always look for one on Craigslist.. :D

11. I have time machine for sale. It took me yrs to build, and finding the nuclear booster was a bitch, but as long as you have a kevlar suit you will be fine. It does cause unwanted hair growth though, just a minor side effect of time travel. Let me know if you want it. Remember though, even a time machine will not speed up the flowering process.

12. Why does it seem time is always against us! :devious: lol

13. #13 toilofday, Mar 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2010
    Maybe, there is one way that is marginally effective on some strains.

Towards the end of the cycle, when trich are starting to swell and turn cloudy (maybe a bit earlier if you want to push it) begin to reduce your dark cycle gradually down to 8/16 over 10 days (you'll really just have to keep checking on the timing. I pulled 10 days out of my posterior)

The theory is the plant thinks it's winter all of a sudden so it matures more rapidly

The bad news is it may not work, and you will most likely reduce yield by cutting light

You can always harvest at 25% cloudy, but it will be heady and a mildly weaker. You can tell the difference, but its not a bad thing.

You can always pluck a couple patches and dry them. Again people frown, but whatever. Nothing is wrong with a sample in moderation.

good luck

14. nope! and quit touchin' em' all the time too! good patience = good product

15. Why shouldn't one touch their plants?