Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any Washington State tokers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lewis1919, Feb 14, 2010.

1. Just wondering if theres any washington state tokers out there? :D

2. Yeah. Seattle right here

3. reppin the 360 b-ham up north. Gotta love our sweet sticky dank up hur right?

4. Seattle here. The city has decriminalized possession (the city attorney refuses to prosecute simple possession) with full support of the mayor and his administration. :)

5. Yup I love it :D

6. Wait so that means that its almost legal?

7. Intent to sell or growing will still land you next to a judge. Simple possession doesn't get prosecuted. If a cop sees you, he/she will ask for your paraphernalia and bud and will dispose of it. You will be let off with a "warning".

8. Yep, right here in Oly.

9. A better question is are there any WA residents who don't smoke?

10. My hometown. :)

What high school did you go to?

11. The beach represented. :wave:

12. Island life right here mannn, whidbey usually has some decent dank.

13. bellingham here :wave:

14. Bellevue/Redmond here, and I need a GOD DAMN DEALER with good weed that isn't a laggy mother EFFER.

If you know anyone hit me up, I HAVENT SMOKED IN ABOUT A MONTH AND IT BLOWS. :( SOMEONE HELP A SISTUH OUT. haha.

15. Ya dude. I heard about that. He has dismissed all cases pertaining to marijuana.

Bothell here!!

16. Oh hey neighbor. I'm in woodinville :D

17. reppin Sea-Town over here! what happened about decriminilization?

18. Dialing in from the 509! Shout out from Pullman!

19. thats fuckin badass bout the decrim.....fucking REP THAT SHIT!!! I gotta move back west, im stuck in shitty illinois again :(:(

20. Hey hey, I'm bout an hour and a half south of seattle here :D