Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any visual difference between sativa and indica?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ohaiwill, Jun 5, 2009.

1. From experience, I can tell that I've smoked both just through effects. Sometimes I've wanted to pass out right after I smoke, and other times I feel very outgoing and social, and after reading around the forums, I see that that's due to sativa vs. indica.

My question is, is there any way to SEE a difference between the buds?

2. The search button is there for a reson

3. You can get a general idea from bud shape and formation but it's not always reliable and/or viable especially with all the funky breeding they do nowadays to skew genetics.

There is no reliable way to determine how a high will feel without feeling it yourself.

4. sativas (more mellow energetic body highs) are bright green. indicas (couch melters) are usually purple or darker shades of green