Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any uses for Weed soaked in ISO alcohol for 30 days

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CBDBurner, Jul 7, 2017.

1. making shatter with ISO alcohol and my friend ended up going to jail 2 ounces ground up bud sat in his freezer for 30 days. I know of quick wash but 30 days seems excessive what do you guys suggest we do with it. It's been strained 5x and is really dark in coloring

2. Evaporate it down and put it into 00 pill capsules, look up rick simpson oil.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. I was wondering if that would be our best bet, just never made it before. thnx man

• Like Like x 1
  4. All that alcohol should easily evaporate off and you'll be left with the goods. What you do with it after that is up to you, but it takes alcohol zero time to evaporate.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I let about a quarter cup of it sit in the sun today for hours and it looked like tar after the alcohol evaporated. I didn't do anything with it after that, tossed it in the trash, because I'm not 100% sure if it was safe to smoke.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 4
  6. You just tossed RSO. Ibowtobacon gave you a viable alternative to tossing it, but you, well, I guess you have all the cannabis you need...

• Like Like x 2
  7. Had you evaporated a small amount at a time you would have had some stable dark wax. Wait until you see the expression on your friends face when you tell him you tossed his concentrate. And sunlight degrades THC. Double fail.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Wow......

That wasn't very smart at all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Could have made a lot of topical pain balm with it

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. No u guys misunderstand I tried a lil in a dish I still have a ton

11. No, i'm sorry but you misunderstand.

It would have evaporated into a tar-like consistency. 2.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. That's why I evaporate in thin films, it doesn't turn into gooey tar and stick to your fingers. It can make decent pull and snap.
    It's good you didn't toss the whole thing, OP. Pour about a third cup into a 9X13 glass pan and let it sit for 24 hours, or until you can run your finger across it without it sticking, and then scrape it up. Unless it's been heated you should have a decent consistency.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Just scrape it...put it on a screen and you should be good to go.