Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any uses for vaped weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by yohoahoy, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Hi All

Hope everyone is well, I've got a question that I've never heard answered before.

I'm using a volcano vapouriser for my herbs and I usually throw ghe vaped stuff away when done but I was wondering what would happen If add it to the soil of my plants for them to get the final bits of nutrients out of it. So my question is to those who are also keen 'regular' gardeners, will this have any value for my plants , specifically strawberrys.

Also as a curious stoned after thought and for anyone else reading this , would the ashes from a joint offer any benefit to the plants also?

Cheers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I don't know about nutrients for plants but I have actually made some pretty decent canna butter from vaped herb. Not that much of a high effect but talk about getting a good night's sleep.
    And I would keep ashes away from your plants. Yes there will be some potassium in them but it's easy to overdo it with ashes

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. strawberrys.... I grow in the rooms when not growing weed...
    Sorry IMO no...but I do keep the vaped weed
    add to compost later...when not trying to convince my buddies
    I have some dispensary weed from Fricso ...lol
    to compare with ours ...lol