Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any use in the leftover brown weed after vaping?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by zbro6, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Haha, like a man

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. I do love spicy food, maybe next time I have an enchilada il mix it with the beans and cheese and just go extra hard on the sauces.

3. So if you can still get high off of this brown vapid weed, does that mean its not done yet and i can still hit it in the vape?  Or as soon as it gets the dark brown color its done as far as vaping it.

4. #24 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
    I find that when I don't get any vape it pretty much tells me I've gotten all the THC that I can, but I've never tried to re-vape it. I do know that if you smoke/burn it you can get stoned, couch locked type.

5. Yeah, graybeard knows. But I wouldn't advise smoking it.
    Bad taste.
    What I do vape til it's a golden to light brown color and save it for later as "revape". Which gives me a good body high(cbd boil at higher temp) but still manage to get an okay mental high(as most THC has been vaped since it has a lower boiling point).
    When you revape the taste isn't so great though but if you have a vape I'm sure you know how quickly the flavor leaves bc of the terpenes and their low boiling point.