Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any use in the leftover brown weed after vaping?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by zbro6, Feb 10, 2014.

1. The brown leftover plant material that you get after you are done vaping, is there any point in keeping it? Or is it just useless?  I have collected roughly 3-4gs of it and am wondering whether to throw it out or not.

2. I roll blunt with it when I wanna go straight to sleep, dont get lifted but deffinatly a nice sedated bodily feeling and your mind will relax

3. Hold onto it, you can make anything from edibles to qwiso with it.  Sometimes I put it at the bottom of bowls when I don't want to use a screen, you can mix it in with a blunt or joint if you are in a pinch like 40/60 avb/weed and you don't really taste it.  It has tons of uses.

You will thank yourself for saving it once you have like an ounce or two.

4. So if you were to the smoke it it's the equivalent to smoking what exactly?

5. Less potent weed.

Thanks

7. Eat it. They make great edibles and you don't even have to heat them up

You know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

8. I put a tsp and a half in yogurt yesterday and I was baked all day
    It can be very sedating though

9. A real heavy Indica stone, couch lock and it will put you to sleep if you use enough.
    I put 2 grams in a 15 oz can of chili and after eating half I was able to sleep for 6 hours and could still feel the effect for another 3 hours.

Did you let it sit or consume it right away?

11. I think you can consume it right away. The reason why I think this, is because I'm pretty sure you can just eat avb plain and still feel the effects, although that sounds like bad idea. I could be completely wrong though, don't know a whole lot about vaping

Me either but I'm picking up my first vape in a few weeks, still doing research :smoke:

13. I put in a small amount of melted coconut oil, put the abv on top and crushed it down. Then I put in the yogurt, mixed it all up and let it sit for about 20 minutes in the fridge

It actually hit me quicker than all the edibles I've made with the oven. I was feeling it within 45 minutes and time seemed to be moving excessively slow about an hour and a half in
    After about 4 hours I was stuck to the couch lol

14. I mixed the ABV into the chili after heating the chili and waited long enough so as not to burn my mouth.
    You can just eat the ABV alone but the taste will put you off.

15. Congrats on the upgrade, your wallet will thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

16. Yes omg, the taste is worse than the smell.
    Gagged a couple times last time I tried, and It was mixed in with my macoroni.
    Never again.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

17. I have found that if you put in spicy foods it hids the taste.

18. Eat that shit and enjoy the ride

19. I thought firecrackers tasted 10x worst
    personally. I used a pb sandwich and it was fine..try mixing with ice cream that had a lot of caramel, chocolate, peanut butter ect that will really help mask it and the ice cream will help it go down smooth because although the taste wasnt that bad, the last couple bites i had to force myself to eat it, couldnt even chew man i just threw pieces of the sandwich in my mouth and used milk to chug it like a huge pill lol