Any US smokers out there?

Discussion in 'General' started by bennett, May 25, 2007.

1. Hi all!
    I'm new here and what a joy to have such a site!! Are there any US smokers using this forum? Do get in touch.
    It seems that more people giving up smoking than openly enjoying it these days....so what a refreshing changes!!<o:p></o:p>

2. I'd say over 60% of the people on here are from the US.

3. Mayne, me an my friends smoke wherever the hell we go mayne... we take double perk bongs to the park for those long games of volleyball in the sand courts... I smoke while I'm drivin down the road baby... it shouldn't be hidden... nothin to be ashamed of... all of my friends and I adopt this way of LIFE...

4. Canada and U.S are definitely the majority :smoke:

annndd Welcome to the City! :wave:

5. The U.S. is quite a large place, what state do you live in?

welcome to the city :)

6. ya welcome and as everone said the majority of ppl here r american

7. zipping that endo.. fresh from cali... a simple hippie here from the dirty dirty south... dego (san diego)...

smoke it up!!!!

8. Such a cool site I am surprised not to find more US smokers here! ... Please get in touch and let's chat if you are one, and even if you are not!<o:p></o:p>

I love to smoke, I have made it my living and I have been running a mail-order business in Spain for the last five years, providing a personal, speedy and reliable service. I found great shopping site on cigarette at www.onesmoke.com Popular brand like Marlboro, Kent, Camel and many others are available at cheap rates. <o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    Dedicated to providing affordable tobacco to smokers particularly in the US and to other European countries. <o:p></o:p>

9. Born and raised in th US. Our government it fucking stupid though. George Bush needs to get kicked in mouth.

10. You get 100 gold stars.